DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Sir Bud....
Simply Wicked my man! She looks astounding.
Amazing how she grows in her pot upside down? :)
:goodjob:

That's what happens when you grow down under, lol

Another thong I forgot to mention, yesterday maybe day before I prepared another seed just incase my blueberry clones don't switch out of flower (which they are still doing).
So in a cup of coco/perlite/vermiculite/propagation sand mix I placed the new seed, its a freebie from my last order called sweet black angel from samsara seeds, thought I might aswell give it a go and well it doesn't hurt to have a back up plan haha. Might even start a few of these seeds I've Been given since they are abit more adapted to the Aussie climate. Speaking of which ill post some pics soon of some of these seeds I have, safe to say that if any of them are decent plants ill be very happy!

Dunno about these clones they are really starting to get into a stage of time where I really don't want them wasting anymore growth time.
Should I maybe try remove their current flowers? Just leave them be?

I've read a few journals where people start the seeds to early and they just right into flower it takes a while before they switch back and apparently you lose some time for veg.... Anyway you can dig em up and get them back into 12/12 situation. If not then maybe kill one off for a new one or something.

Hey man :) just passing by... Hope all is well.... Sharpened your chainsaw yet, lol...

Hey man, and yeah I'm well man hope you are also :)
Haha well obese sharpening the old 2 man logging saw but ay the chainsaw might be the way to go on this one haha
Update pics tonight aswel, gave her the last nite water she will get flushing to begin next watering I'm thinking, few off those hot days may have slowed her her budding but definitely didn't stop it haha
Smelling so good and getting to very irresistable stage right now especially having no meds to keep myself occupied haha

I look forward to the photo update tonight. Don't disappoint son... LOL

Does it smell of blueberries?

Well, I've got a few pics up I have many to do though and limited time to get them uploaded compared to how long it takes them to upload, so imma drop a few pics here now, then ill do some more later after work, well hopefully put up the rest after work, then I'm gun just upload a couple of pics every few days so I'm not uploading so many at once haha
Blaze she definitely has a blueberry smell aswell as a taste from what I've sampled, the smell of blueberry is nowhee near as strong as the taste though, can't wait to flush her andsee how she is smelling after that :)
Almost drooling over now, so lucky I found a new supply of meds, hopefully it'll last until harvest atleast haha

Anyways some pics

WEEK 8 FLOWER
SAM_04526.JPG

SAM_04554.JPG

SAM_04574.JPG

SAM_04607.JPG

Those are some mighty tasty looking buds you got there mate! From what you describe of smell and taste, looks like this is a keeper for sure. Can't wait to grow it myself.

10/10 bud!!

Hey mate, you said throw some photos up and I got no where else, lol... Thought I'd wait to stretch was over but it never happened, lol... NL x Mazar. I should of veg little longer or not as long and not shaped her. Oh well, I'll know next time I grow this strain...I gave her a strip Monday, this was her last night under led and after morning drink...
image34632.jpg
image34633.jpg

Job, well done Sir Bud. :thumb: I wanted to ask you about your watering technique. Do you water until you get runoff, and did you feed with every watering? If you covered it already in this journal could you direct me to the page, if not it would be great to hear about it.

Job, well done Sir Bud. :thumb: I wanted to ask you about your watering technique. Do you water until you get runoff, and did you feed with every watering? If you covered it already in this journal could you direct me to the page, if not it would be great to hear about it.

Sup Kogs,:passitleft:
Figured I would weigh in until Sir Bud responds.
Growing in coco I treat it like hydro. Meaning watering till runoff 10% to 20% every time.
In my experience this practice is wasteful of nutes but ensures the coco doesn't dry out causing nute lockout.
Recirc setups work well with coco. So I suggest em to use nutes thrifty.
As far as do you feed with each watering? I mostly feed every time I water.
I believe that reading your plants leaves and slowly increasing your ppm during feedings allow for higher yields.
If your environmentals are in check, you can feed constantly during lights on with coco. Coco should not be allowed to dry out. :peacetwo:
End of my rant. :geek:

I love a good rant, especially one that's correct, lol...

Thanks everyone :thumb:
Awesome to come back and see everyone loving her :) unfortunately few things came up with work so I havnt been able to post more pics but ill get around to it soon.

Grizz, your lady is looking awesome already, good work with that defol to looks well done, with that amount of colas you should have some fat ones amongst it :)
Whaat light are you switching to with flower?

Thanks for stepping in stage gets pretty hard for me to sit down and write a proper reply most of the time haha, good rant and hopefully everyone can get something out of it, love the rants I always learn atleast one thing new haha

Hey there kogs :thumb:
Well with my watering I ended up feeding nutes every water, a few times I used just water because of precaution but she didnt need it, o always watered to run off but not like a few others, I always measured so throughout the grow I've been using either 2, 4, 6 litres depending on pot size, I'd always get runoff but I would stop there is give her abit extra just because I wanted to make sure all parts of the coco were refreshed and not building up salts, Stage is correct aswel do not let the coco dry out. There's a thin line between when to water and when it gets to dry like dwc plants in coco seem to be affected a lot quicker by issues, so not long after your coco is dried up plants really get hit hard.
It really is a versatile and simple medium coco when your used to it and can give great results, what stage said about recirc is where id be going if I had the $ and time to put in.
Simplifys the grow a lot and you don't be to worry so much about keeping up with the watering.
Anyways hope we've covered what you want to know man.
I'm Gunna try get some more pics up, she now has 3 colas thaat are drooping right down now, I may have to cut those 3 early unless I can tie or support them proper enough haha

WEEK 8 FLOWER PICS, CONTINUED...
So these pics are from Wednesday, same day as the last ones its just pics I couldn't put up the othr day so thought I'd share them now since o have abit of time. I'm Gunna get a few more shots today so I can show you all the droopy colas haha
SAM_05065.JPG

SAM_05015.JPG

SAM_04944.JPG

SAM_04926.JPG

SAM_048310.JPG

SAM_047816.JPG

SAM_047616.JPG

SAM_047015.JPG

Was Gunna rotate but it didn't work out last time so ill have to wait till I get this cpu to fix pics up, anyways hope you enjoy :)

WEEK 8 FLOWER PICS, CONTINUED...
So these pics are from Wednesday, same day as the last ones its just pics I couldn't put up the othr day so thought I'd share them now since o have abit of time. I'm Gunna get a few more shots today so I can show you all the droopy colas haha
SAM_05065.JPG

SAM_05015.JPG

SAM_04944.JPG

SAM_04926.JPG

SAM_048310.JPG

SAM_047816.JPG

SAM_047616.JPG

SAM_047015.JPG

Was Gunna rotate but it didn't work out last time so ill have to wait till I get this cpu to fix pics up, anyways hope you enjoy :)

Love walking into a thread and going "Oh damn":jawdropper:

Looks delicious!

Back
Top Bottom