DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

She is looking great bud. Definitely a strain I'll be adding to my wishlist. I wonder how close to the original the Dutch Passion strain is. It's a well respected breeder, and the genetics look good.

Cheers man :thumb:
Yeah well I think its meant to be one of the closest ones, however I think there is some variation in the phenos, not bad variation, just different disguises the blueberry takes I guess haha.
Some pics I've seen of this strain have been completely different looking to mine where as others look very similar.
Guess I've got no choice but to test the other 2 seeds out at some point now :)

I'm going to be doing abit of a strain hunt soon too, I've got a few contacts who have seeds that have just cross bred in the Aussie climate for years, so I'm going to try find some nice plants to breed soon I think, a new tent is definitely on my next to buy list

i got a huge wishlist.... Bigger then my wallet thats for sure. And she is an amazing plant man hope the wait til is worth the bounty you'll recived in 3-4 weeks.

Ah, another Aussie. You guys are representing. LOL

Haha yeah man, we seemed to have really picked up over the last year or so, its good know there's other aussies who actually care about what they are smoking lol
We seem to be a very young and arrogant country when it comes to mj, no one really cares about strain unless its purple and to a lot of people here, weed is just weed haha

i got a huge wishlist.... Bigger then my wallet thats for sure. And she is an amazing plant man hope the wait til is worth the bounty you'll recived in 3-4 weeks.

Haha know the feeling, I know when I check mine I think to myself, as if ill get to grow all these strains haha
Guess thatll kind of be a bonus when looking through these random seeds is they are free, problem is it'll be an inconsistent job sorting through the seeds haha

Well hello everybody

Well I was starting to get ready to water and update lady blue, earlier then usual but boom, started taking pics with macro lense and was shocked at the trichomes (aswell as how much she fattened up since I last saw her haha).
So many amber/brown coloured ones, not sure if its early ripening or heat.
So I'm after some help and info, bout to upload some pics to show.
Holding off on update because of this need to figure out if I should flush out now or not, from what I saw I feel as though flush and harvest asap quite possibly.
Anyways pics very shortly

Alright here is my concerns
received_1511794665803485.jpeg
received_1511794672470151.jpeg
received_1511794705803481.jpeg
received_1511794689136816.jpeg
received_1511794719136813.jpeg

These are close ups of tops
received_1511794735803478.jpeg
received_1511794729136812.jpeg
received_1511794699136815.jpeg

Anyway hope some one an get back to me soon and any helps very much appreciated!

that's the problem when plants get to much heat some of the glands ripen quickly and almost look cooked while others the non vooked ones are no where near ripe

How far along is she again? I see the trichs on the bud are not nearly as ripe. Still, it might be a good idea to start flushing now. Then in about a 7 - 10 days, put her in total darkness for about 48hrs.

How far along is she again? I see the trichs on the bud are not nearly as ripe. Still, it might be a good idea to start flushing now. Then in about a 7 - 10 days, put her in total darkness for about 48hrs.

She's just on 7 weeks so I reckon starting to flush out now won't matter to much, maybe since bud doesn't have much amber ill flush a week with pk then next week just straight water till harvest, how's that sound?
I think you might be right there and the dark period well this was the first grow I was planning on doing it which works out well.

I would say definitely start flushing now. She should still swell a bit I think. Obviously keep a close eye on the trichs. I see alot of the guys here go on pistil colour as well as trichs. I've never done that, but I'm no expert. How are the pistils. Still plenty of white ones?

Take a bottom bud and test and flush if it's nice continue the flush if it's no where near done add a light nutes to the mix and the flush again later

I couldn't wait, bub had to go to bed so I had to make a decision, from what you have suggested I'm hoping the right one.
I ended up giving her a water with just PK13/14 at a weaker dosage just so theres something in there and phed the water.
I was thinking that, so I'm going to go back in and snip something off as a tester.

I went by hairs once, outdoor though, still felt it could've been better, but its better then guessing haha.
She's still has quite a few new white pistols, but its altogether fattened up a lot the last few days. I'd say atm she's got about 50/50, maybe 40/50 of white pistols-brown pistols, so going by that id say leave it haha

Back
Top Bottom