DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

I'm a firm believer in taste testing LMFAO:drool:

Do you quick dry the tester? I used to have one of those dry buddi's. Worked a treat.

Just went back in your journal to have a look, I have her finishing around 17 November, obviously you can see her though.. Still a lot of white pistils.. She's Looking tasty and tempting, lol...you got a loupe? eBay $5-$10

Haha well spart you'll be glad to know the smell left on my fingers just from getting the buds to quickdry had an amazing grapey/blueberry smell, even if she's not ready these buds should still have a nice taste, depending on the harshness of quick drying haha
Been a low odour plant this whole time, I'm glad I'm just smelling her now or I would've wanted these testers earlier haha
Those litte buds (one from higher, one from lower) are drilling on the ballast atm, hoping they will be nice and not to crisp by morning

Just went back in your journal to have a look, I have her finishing around 17 November, obviously you can see her though.. Still a lot of white pistils.. She's Looking tasty and tempting, lol...you got a loupe? eBay $5-$10

Yeah man that's one of the dates I had written down myself, so its early days for sure.yeah I can see her, but after her swelling and everything she's been through I don't know anymore, here lower popcorn bubs are definitely still very white so thinking the middle buds will be my best bet for determing things.
I do have a loupe, the question is where. Shocking my house for this put things down next thing its gone. I'm going to get on a big search for it cause I think its about the only way to keep track of her for sure

yeah i quick dry it. I leave a bud cut into smaller pieces and leave it behind my laptop for a few hours or overnight and then in a jar for a day or so. But I vape most of the time now so it doesn't matter to much i fine I've even tried to do a fresh bud. Didn't taste the greatest bit a huge cloud lol

Well these photos are done.

So here she is checking in for Week 7 of flower :)

Tops
SAM_03232.JPG
SAM_03444.JPG
SAM_03413.JPG

The wise colas now in the number of 4
SAM_03404.JPG

Whole plant, different angles
SAM_03461.JPG
SAM_03474.JPG
SAM_03483.JPG

Wow sir bud! She looks amazing. Frosty and thick.
I hope my gal looks as wonderful at 7 weeks.
Great pics

Fucking awesome man she's properly fattening up. If mine ends up 1/4 of that I'll be happy!!!! :goodjob:

I'm thinking the same thing....

Thanks guys :)
Safe to say I'm loving her atm, mrs got a pic of me sitting next to her and well she looks like she is massive compared to me, definitely fatter and wider then me anyway haha and her heads you can see some but not all in the pics but there is a few heads that are really starting to outwweigh their stems, hope she holds together haha

A really beautiful plant.

Looking at her now, she looks like she has at least 2 weeks to go. Maybe a bit longer. Strange that the trichs tell a different story.

Thanks man :thumb:
Yeah that was my concern she still had the look of going further but the Tricia really got me for a time haha
Probably going to leave her to grow out now but with some trichs ripening different like that it should lead to an interesting smoke haha

Well after looking today I'm going to leave her go her full time unless the middle sections buds show a different story haha
She's already showing the lack of N in the leaves, thinking I might do one more proper full feed, then depending on weather maybe a half strength feed after thaat then get back to the flushing.
So I had some quick dry testers lastnight, I have a couple still drying slower, aswell as a few pieces to quickdry test again, found about 2 suckers down low so thought fuck it., they can go and become testers aswell, so hopefully that will bring some growth concentration to the better/higher parts of those 2 colas.
Keep thinking about how big her buds would of filled out had I defolled differently and cut about 5-6 more of the budsites off, since although they are still a good size they block abit of light haha
Keen for the cooler weather seasons to come back so I can grow out another blue but different and better :)

Well I'm Gunna do something I haven't done for awhile and post up some pics, tried rotating some have a feeling it may not have worked though.
She was looking nice today, a lot more white hairs have shot out and her trichome production seems to have increased a fair amount. Looked at some calyxes and she definitely has some time left, they aren't close to swollen yet. I also got rid of 3 more suckers, figured they were tiny and I'm estimated 2 weeks to go so shouldn't matter a whole lot.
Gave lady blue a full feed today, might of been abit to early but wanna get some nutes in while I still have time haha
Got the full A+B and PK dose and she will either have one more full feed or a half when the time comes.
Hope these pics turned out, if not ill have to just get some more :)
SAM_03624.JPG

SAM_03653.JPG

SAM_03772.JPG

SAM_03944.JPG

SAM_04183.JPG

SAM_04071.JPG

SAM_03992.JPG

I'm pretty sure these have gone upside down somehow
SAM_03914.JPG

SAM_04051.JPG

Sir Bud....
Simply Wicked my man! She looks astounding.
Amazing how she grows in her pot upside down? :)
:goodjob:

What a beautiful strain. She looks good enough to eat... I think I have the munchies.

Will be adding this strain to my next order for sure.

Haha thanks all of you, means a lot all the good words coming in, haha not to mention some of the humour you blokes bring.
Blaze I think you do, well did have the munchies when you said that because when I have the munchies and spend time looking at her, I could almost pick all the bite size buds haha
Gotta say at this point in time with no meds, she's a struggle watching a big hotel like this ripen.
Dunno if I've mentioned it but a lot of the colas are getting pretty heavy starting to droop, twist and sway. Everytime I pick her up its like carrying a bowl of water trying not to suddenly move or else she sits there wobbling for a minute haha

Hope every one has a great saturday or Friday depending where you are :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom