DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Flipped mine couple days ago, gave her a 60 day veg, a little longer cause of your girl, lol....

Awesome man, I think I'd definitely like to have a shorter vege for the next lady hopefully get to a similar size, next indoor ill have to keep up with and work on proper and figure out exactly what type of vege I want.
Hope she goes well for you man, feel free to share some pics over here if you want to haha

Sir Bud
Your lady is so grand... beautiful.

Your big girl is looking great mate and only small sights of heat stress which should slow her down at all.Are you feeding every water or water/feed? Sorry if it's in here allready but it's Friday arv and mind is shutting down:)

Hey mate and thanks :thumb:
Currently I've been feeding every water but she was a little dry before so I gave her 2l of ph'ed water with a few mls added sensizym.
Some of her leaves yellowing of naturally also have a few spots on them so I might have to keep my eye on that.

She's looking proper nice man. If i can get half that off trippy i'll be happy mad props to you man

Thanks man :)
Haha I keep sitting down smoking a j and staring of pics of her then last night when I was checking on her lastnight I didn't realize but I spent an hour or 2 rearranging and moving her tie strings and opening her up haha
Also I saw about your cat the other day and forgot to post to you but just before I checked on the lady and one of our cats had snuck in there, then I noticed a few low down leaves munched on haha damn they can be arrogant at times haha

mine was because it was raining so had her in and the glass sliding door shut so i think it was bordem lol i may start a new thread for trippy's flowering in the tent today is her first day under the artificial lighting and i can already see some stretching starting so looks like i got more training to do on her as well i keep finding myself wandering to check on her lol

Mrs got a specia macro lense for her phone so she snapped a few closer shots of lady blue. Hopefully they show up alright. Been busy again dunno if ill get a clone update but theyre only going slowly atm anyways.
See what happens.
Hope your all well and medicated :thumb:
received_1507971676185784.jpeg
received_1507971722852446.jpeg
received_1507971699519115.jpeg
received_1507971682852450.jpeg

Your closeups are amazing! Great pics! Fantastic grow.
Keep up the good work!

We want Lady Blue...We want Lady Blue!:morenutes:

Well hello everybody, been too long since I could sit down relax roll up a j and get things done on this site. Sorry for my vacancy even more so for the wait on lady blues update.
O don't even know how to explain my last week other then full on.
Got sick couldn't tell what it was, ended up being my hayfever but it came on abit worse this year then I've previously had it, I usually push through things like hayfever not this time it put me down for the count atleast one day, then had to work I do, cleaned up my house and yard, sorting things out for people, then uploading pics lastnight (which I fell asleep waiting for) and well whats kept me pretty damn busy is the grow itself, this weather is driving me crazy, hot, cold, stormy, sunny, cold and back to hot, etc.
So bad.

Anyway
UPDATE WEEK 6 FLOWER, WEEK 25 SINCE SEED

Well Lady blue, she is truely an amazing plant, I can't express just how much so, mainly because growing her is no longer about me standing by her but rather her sticking by me.
See all I'm doing is feeding and doing slight adjustments where as she is living it rough and coming out of these situations almost looking better everytime.
So anyway the past week, well she had another hot day, I forgot about lights on went in an hour after and well tent temps were far above what I wanted well anyone wants, rushed around fixed things up and she was alright, then a few days after when cleaning the shed I had to borrow the extension lead for my fans, which didn't stress me cause lights weren't on, well the short term memory didn't work well there, forgot about it and well she got more light burn, half the problem is, we get some nice days so I turn led on but then a hot day comes and I have to switch it off again, so I decided nope definitely taking led out so I added a 150-200watt 2400k CFL in thre hoping it stays a little cooler then the led and have a nice week or so of weather so hopefully everything holds up well.
She got a water/feed lastnight aswell, full strength A+B and pk above full dose at 12mls for the 6L feed. Well its either over or spot on reccomended dose haha.
Well I won't keep you waiting any longer, its already been too long..

Colas
SAM_02815.JPG

SAM_02986.JPG

SAM_02985.JPG

SAM_03002.JPG

Some side ons.
SAM_02866.JPG

SAM_03063.JPG

Underneath.
SAM_03014.JPG

In tent under the different light setup.
SAM_03091.JPG

Now I'm Gunna hold off on a clone update for now, mainly just because they havnt done a lot yet, they are still thinking its time to flower, so they havnt grown much however they are very healthy other then a few bugs and the lower part of them has such tight node growth. I did a first little lst bend of the main stem the other day and after a few days let them free again so they should be ready for proper lst by the time they start vegging properly.
Only one pic for them atm.
Going along the lines of using predators for pests, so here's the first ladybug I've found.
IMAG21862.jpg

Thanks for being here guys and following even after all these laate updates.
Hope you've all been well lately and I hope your grows are going well, now I'm feeling better and things should slow down for me I should be able to get around and check up on what I've missed :thumb:

She faattened up a fair bit this week aswell, some parts went a little fluffy from heat but she still fattened up and from what I've read on different sites, 9 weeks seems to be what people believe to be a close haarvest time so 3 weeks give or take I'm hoping she can still fatten up, aswell as I hope I can get her through those weeks hah

She is looking great bud. Definitely a strain I'll be adding to my wishlist. I wonder how close to the original the Dutch Passion strain is. It's a well respected breeder, and the genetics look good.

Back
Top Bottom