DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

i can get rid of the pic if you want

No need man helps as a learning/indentifying aid and like hereby said looking at good pics close up of bugs is interesting. :thumb:

And yeah hereby I had the problem laast year, realized most were underneath leaves and hiding away so by the time I caught them it was near impossible to get rid off em haha

Just a quick photo of lady blue to help show how she is after her dry spell.
Think its lucky I left abit extra on with the defol or I reckon she would be abit worse off, LED is going to remain off for tonight and tomorrow night due to temp, will see what happens after that.

Do you think moving my tent away from walls (its in a corner) would help with heat at all or no difference?

Also I'm thinking of trimming some of the dead leaf off soon to better tell how the light height is going, havnt seen anymore Burn but I'd like to be on the safe side with it haha

Anyways pics.

Some aftermath shots.
SAM_00993.JPG

SAM_01016.JPG

Few side on pics.
SAM_01135.JPG

SAM_01145.JPG

Some cola pics.
SAM_01083.JPG

SAM_01022.JPG

Topside.
SAM_01213.JPG

I Had another question but can't remember right now so hopefully it comes back to me haha

She's looking good man... All those fans that got affected only look like branching fans... Dosent look like any of you bud leaves or fans attached to buds are damaged, actually looking really healthy... Nothing wrong with taking any or all of branch fans off, dead yellow or green....

I'd say dry spell and heat, unless you know your having ph issues...

Cheers man :thumb:
Well tomorrow when its lights on I might have alook at doing abit of a trim, I'd say she might need a water tomorrow aswell if its as hot as its meant to be.
Well that's alright then, cause all I know right now is that I shouldn't have ph issues with how I've been watering her, she might have abit of a fluctuation from last watering which was abit rushed so ph would of been a slight bit off.
Might test some runoff next watering see what it says just to be safe.

Forgot to mention earlier but the clones survived today well so hopefully they also do well tomorrow :)

Lady blue looks amazing man I wouldn't worry to much if she loses a few leaves her being this far into flowering. I've never tested ph I usually get bottles of water tho one is pH 5.8 and another is Evian at 7.3 and then i mix em :p

Little bastard thrips ^_^ Best i can get with what i got..

2015-10-05-1321.jpg
2015-10-05-1320.jpg

@Mr Chen If I'm not mistaken that is a lady bud larvae they eat 100s of aphids/ soft skinned bugs per day they are amazing hunters and will continue on killing the little guys all throughout there life cycle.
I am not really sure how many they eat per day~I have 14 roses. There were full of aphids on their shoots(more than 50 each shoot, so disgusting). They had all killed since ladybug larvae came.

I am not really sure how many they eat per day~I have 14 roses. There were full of aphids on their shoots(more than 50 each shoot, so disgusting). They had all killed since ladybug larvae came.

I have a massive rose bush here and similar thing all the new spring time shoots are covered, since its just a rose bush I used some pyrethrum but will def use the lady bugs on there aswell.

Thought I might aswell get some quick snaps of the baby blues.

#1 and #2 are doing their flowering which they will likely revege from soon.
IMAG2171.jpg
IMAG21702.jpg

Now #3 isnt tripping into flower like the others and is staying short, probably because of where she's planted and not doing a flowering type of stretch.
IMAG21721.jpg

Sorry pics aren't great, wind was making it hard to get a focused pic with the phone.

Well internet wouldn't upload properly last night and I didn't have time to waste but they managed to upload today so here's....

UPDATE Week 5 flower, 20 weeks 3 days old
Well she got watering last night, just her usual 6Ls and her PK is at full dose now, she's getting 9ml of it.
So my PK and A+B are all at full recommended strength.
Thinking that of I add any more nutes ill just bump up the PK.
After her watering I plucked off the yellowed/dead leaves and trimmed a few off from higher up to get help with light aswell as airflow, might get rid of a few more but I'm treading lightly since she already has heat to worry about.
Here's her pics from lastnight. I wanted more full plant shots but they exceed the photo limit.
Full top of plant
SAM_01493.JPG

The three wise colas
SAM_01711.JPG

SAM_01742.JPG

More Colas
SAM_01781.JPG

SAM_01681.JPG

SAM_01671.JPG

SAM_01644.JPG

And I think this is the one of the light burn/backbuild colas
SAM_01532.JPG

Beautiful... sorry dude flucking beautiful sideways upside down inside out, she's a glamazon....

Beautiful... sorry dude flucking beautiful sideways upside down inside out, she's a glamazon....

Haha Thanks man :thumb:
Well I'm glad she makes up for it :) still keep sitting here wondering how she'll turn out, being 5weeks she could be half way there possibly more or possibly less.
Think I'm as excited as everyone else to see how this turns out.

Back
Top Bottom