Did I mess up or what?

NCDude

I was going to put up a post today on my second grow. I was gonna' pat myself on the back, and boost about my garden....BUT

I have two grow areas. In one I have eight plants in week two of bloom (they have cute little flowers on them) and have them on a 12/12 timer, the light comes on at noon... In the other area, I have some plants vegging on a 18/6 timer. The light in this one comes on a 6 in the mourn....

I woke up groggy this mourning, looked over at the grow areas, and noticed no light (I can see it under a door). "Rats! I say, whats going on? Did I pull a plug out of the wall by mistake? Is the timer messin' up?". So I go in, turn on the overhead light, start fiddling with the timer, blinking the ding dang lights, and then realized I WAS IN THE WRONG ROOM!!! I was in the bloom area NOT the veg area...figured it out, reset the timer, closed the door, This all took maybe 2 mins.

Did I *uck up?
Will my plants herm on me?
If So, when can I tell, and what should I do?

Thanks sooo much

Re: Did I *uck up or what?

Tweeeeeeeeeeweeeee, thanks Be IRIE. In my defense, I am on a new med from my doc, and I stayed up way too late watching Monday Night Football

Back
Top Bottom