Dildodabbins - Super Lemon Haze & Dark Angel - Indoor

did another generous defol yesterday here are before and after videos and also a video of my younger plants

before
[video=youtube;Y2NTbXUluxw]
[/video]

after
[video=youtube;urztzi5Nz6M]
[/video]

[video=youtube;qiOPb-5jGgk]
[/video]

sorry there haven't been any updates recently, i smashed my phone last week but should have it fixed buy friday, the sqxbd, sslxtq, purple kush, jaspers ucray and dark angel clones where all transplanted into bigger pots last monday and the super lemon haze and dark angel plants are on the 21st day of flower

sorry about the lack of updates recently as i mention above my phone has been getting fixed, i have also recently run into some issues with the grow i noticed the buds on my plants are no where near as developed as my purple kush at the same age (2 of the plants have barely got buds and the one that does are still quite small) so i checked the ec and ph of my run off and it was a bit high at 2.4 and 6.8 this was my fault as i was only watering every second day and i uped the ec a bit to much because they where recovering from the huge defolis i was doing with no issues, so i watered for the next few days at ec 0.8 and ph 5.5 to try and lower the ec and ph of the medium so far i have brought the ec down to 1.6 and the ph down to 6.5 and now i am watering with ec 1.6 every day and still lowering the ph to 5.5 because i find my tap water ph creeps up so rapidly. i also read somwhere not to count the first week or two of 12/12 as flower and to only count flower time from when the buds first show this would explain the plant with small buds but not the two that are only just starting to show another grower i know told me to watch em for herming because often hermies stragle behinde the others

[video=youtube;dxLla7PBn5o]
[/video]

any advice guys, should i just give the super lemon haze the chop its still stretching and doesn't even have a bud on it but i havent found any nanners yet i could put it outside but that will most definitely herm it if its not already because the weather is still cold atm and the hours of daylight are about to increase so it will go back to veg. the other dark angle is a bit supect too but im having trouble working out if there are nanners or not

i just did a little bit of research and read switching to 11/13 light cycle can help induce sativas into flower if 12/12 isnt working, i also read some phenos of the super lemon haze can take upto 15 weeks to flower so im not as worried now

Yeah, that doesn't seem right does it.

When I was keen on this strain, I did some reading of grow logs. You're not the first person that has had this issue with SLH. Someone else had the same issue. If I remember correctly, it never did make buds. Kind of just stalled until the guy killed it off. I hope that's not the case here. See if you can find what I'm talking about on google.

When I was keen on this strain, I did some reading of grow logs. You're not the first person that has had this issue with SLH. Someone else had the same issue. If I remember correctly, it never did make buds. Kind of just stalled until the guy killed it off. I hope that's not the case here. See if you can find what I'm talking about on google.

yeah i think i read something similar, one person said to try 11/13 light cycle to force slow flowering sativas into bud because some can still veg in 12/12, im wondering if that is my problem

also what are you feeding your ladies man and how often, i had a look through your diary but i couldn't find how much you have been feeding lol

I'm using GH Flora Series. I don't deviate much from the suggesting dosages actually. I usually feed like this:

Day 1: Feed
Day 2: Feed
Day 3: Water + calmag
Day 4: 36 to 48 hours without any food or water. Depending on how much they drink.

It's not set in stone though. I do change it sometimes, but not often.

I also use a product called EM-prosoil which is just bennies and sugars. I only use it 3 times in the entire grow though.

I also use a product called EM-prosoil which is just bennies and sugars. I only use it 3 times in the entire grow though.

i have bennies but not using atm because i am currently using pk heavy and it kills bennies, i also have other products with sugars i am currently using the complete nutrifield range but it doesn't seem so be working well, i was feeding ever second day but had a ph issue so am now feeding daily, im unsure where i have gone wrong other than the ph problem my lights on temps are 25-27C and lights off are 17-20C my nutes are always ph'ed warmed to 18-20c and aerated, im pretty sure there are no light leaks there is plenty of air movement and ventilation, its got me confused why they aren't more developed

How bad was the pH problem you had? From what I saw, the plants still look pretty healthy. They do look very sativa though, so I suppose it is entirely possible you have a long flowering pheno. At what age did you flip them? If you flipped them early, then maybe they took a while to transition to flower. In which case they might only have been flowering for 2 to 3 weeks. Couple that with a longer flowering period, and there might not be a problem at all. I don't know, I've never grown such a sativa dom plant before.

they were 6-8 weeks old when i did the flip, my runoff ph was 6.8 i now have it down to 6.4-6.5

i agree the plants look fine they just seem to be taking there sweet arse time so it has me worried somethings wrong lol, another thing is i did some huge defoliations in the first few weeks of 12/12 that could have set them back slightly

Yeah, thinking about it now, maybe just give them some more time and don't make drastic changes just yet. She might surprise you in the next 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom