Direct sunlight

fatbuds420

how important is direct sunlight? i live in a perfect climate for growing outdoors, sadly due to my weed being stolen last year, i had to change spot, and my girls are only gonna be able to get half a day of direct sunlight. is it enough?

I have not yet grown outdoors. First time starting this spring. That said, I do grow indoors and know that light is super important. To a certain point, the more the merrier. For this reason, I believe full sun is key. Maybe you can lock your plants down via containers, make harder to steal, or block view from general public. Just a few thoughts. I'd maybe put together a little greenhouse spot that can be locked.

more sunlight bigger bud the plants gonna try to get into the sun half a day of sun is better than no direct sun
my outdoor space kind of has the same issue only about half a day of direct sunlight its a tight space and with laws here i have to try and make sure it isnt seen easily from public roads and neighbors.

my friend has better sunlight where hes at and produces more weight from exact same genetics, as in we will run the same clones we basically make the same supersoil there are minor differences but basically the same. but his plants with more sun produces better weight

I have not yet grown outdoors. First time starting this spring. That said, I do grow indoors and know that light is super important. To a certain point, the more the merrier. For this reason, I believe full sun is key. Maybe you can lock your plants down via containers, make harder to steal, or block view from general public. Just a few thoughts. I'd maybe put together a little greenhouse spot that can be locked.
y'all got any tricks to hide girls on the balcony? like a net that blocks view from far, but lets sunlight through?

i just need to block view from one side, only one neighbour can see. also, i'll set up wire traps, so if they step on it the alarm goes off, should be cheap to setup. ain't letting no one steal my weed again, next fucker who steps foot on my property is getting a cracked skull, dirty ass thieves even stealing weed. cameras are pretty useless imo, they just gonna put a a hat or some shit, also, "hello police, i'd like to report someone who stole my highly illigal plant i have them on camera" lol

i just need to block view from one side, only one neighbour can see. also, i'll set up wire traps, so if they step on it the alarm goes off, should be cheap to setup. ain't letting no one steal my weed again, next fucker who steps foot on my property is getting a cracked skull, dirty ass thieves even stealing weed. cameras are pretty useless imo, they just gonna put a a hat or some shit, also, "hello police, i'd like to report someone who stole my highly illigal plant i have them on camera" lol

Haha wasn't sure if it was a legal state or not. I'd think about that black screen type stuff they put around pools fencing if it is just one side. Not sure how much sun you get from that direction though

Haha wasn't sure if it was a legal state or not. I'd think about that black screen type stuff they put around pools fencing if it is just one side. Not sure how much sun you get from that direction though
i'm thinking about a net, there some nets that let light through, and even if they have holes, from far u can't rly tell what plant it is

y'all got any tricks to hide girls on the balcony? like a net that blocks view from far, but lets sunlight through?
I have to grow with similar restrictions and I do so on the balcony, mine are limited to direct sun over part not all of the afternoon. Being in pots they don't grow big like outside in the ground but I Quadline mine and supercrop them to try and make the most of the sunshine that is available on their canopy and maximise the yield. For stealth purposes my balcony has a height limitation to avoid any direct line of sight from any nosy neighbors and I have trained my girls to keep within those restrictions.

Here's a couple of pics of my current balcony grow, I don't know if your situation is similar but good luck. :hookah:

i'm thinking about a net, there some nets that let light through, and even if they have holes, from far u can't rly tell what plant it is

Shade cloth would be an option.

Smell is going to be something else to deal with entirely. Not to mention risk of someone else growing near by and pollinating your plant(s).

Back
Top Bottom