DIY Nutrients for Hydroponics

ganjaballz

I plan to mix my own nutrient solution and try it on one of my plants while using a commercial solution on the others. I found several hydroponic nute recipes based on the original developer of hydro gardening and even managed to find sources for the raw materials. (The cost savings is extreme - I can buy enough material to mix my own nutrients for the next 5 years for less than one quart of the commercial solutions).

I was wondering if anyone had info or resources for the correct nutrient ratios for MJ, grow and bloom cycles? The initial research I've performed indicates there is a difference between nutrient ratios for MJ and ratios for food crops. (One of the oldest and most popular resources lists a 5-10-5 ratio for MJ while most food hydro is 5-5-5 or 10-5-10 or 10-5-5 depending on the crop).

I'll definitely post the results and recipes w/ material sources if I can get this thing going. I'm waiting on my last two shipments of gear to arrive so I can start my first indoor, Deep Water Culture grow. :morenutes:

hi ganjaballz,
I'am of the same opinion, make it yourself. if you are looking for something better for our ladies then do something. so i made in 2011 my first attempts to make something. the first fruits for me was a 150 gr. but this year no more eb and flow, but DWC !!
what is your progress?
reg. denker

Back
Top Bottom