DIY Odor Control Bucket

Re: Roseman's DIY Odor Control Bucket

The Ona Pro makes me SICK to my stomach. I get sick if I smell it longer than 20 minutes. I bought the biggest jar too. Anyone else feel yucky too? Maybe its just me.. I'm weak. It definitely works like a charm.

Roseman maybe we are all in another world but I only see the linen in the green bottle as well. The blue one says pro and has nothing that says linen scent on it. Maybe you can guide us who can't read...just kidding.

Alright..Alright.. My bad Alien. I was just merely making a comment about what I bought. I've never used the product before and naturally thought it had little to no scent. I will try the linen scent next time.:yikes:
:blalol:

People have rooms in public where they just rest?

No, there's nowhere to just rest in America... for free anyway. Except jail, maybe. :grinjoint:

In America, the 'restroom' is the polite way of speaking about the bathroom, or toilet.

No, there's nowhere to just rest in America....

starbucks. parks. in your car in a free parking lot. bus stop. state parks. national forest. my favorite: head up to the Olympic National Park Temperate Forest and snuggle up to a moss covered ancient fur tree. :rollit:

Hi all. This is a great thread, and I saw this before I ever joined 420. I have a carbon filter that I inherited, and am about to build one of these buckets to replace it.

I did, however, want to point out for all you folks asking about a carbon filter in a sealed room - EASY! You will need an inline fan and the carbon filter. Just attach the fan directly to the filter. Most people just sit the carbon filter in the corner and sit the fan right on top - just like the bucket. Done. There is no law that says you have to have ducting or vent outside. Pull the air through the carbon filter, and its clean when it comes out. Not sure but I think either McBudz or Setting Sun has a setup like that I saw in the back corner of a pic.

EDIT: BTW for ULTRA STEALTH - add a muffler after the fan, and its near silent. I stood next to a decent sized setup like that and couldn't tell the fan was on except by touching it.

I'm still gonna do the bucket for my curing area.

:nicethread::thanks:

I think a lot of people, myself included use the inline fan to draw the cooler air over the lights to help with temperatures which is why we do it differently; i.e filter, duct, light, duct, fan. Tho you are right of course, you can certainly just do it that way

:thumb:

My Odor Control Bucket - works AWESOME - Thanks Roseman!
5 gal Bucket
9" Desk Fan
OCB1.JPG

The fan was a little loose in the bucket,
so I put 3 zip ties on the base of the fan into the side of the bucket to keep it from falling in accidentally.
OCB2.JPG

Adjusted the zip ties so I could FLIP the fan out of the bucket to add water or ONA gel.
OCB3.JPG

kudos guys.

if the need arises, i'll def keep it in mind

I am often asked how much ONA do I need?

I live in the woods, with very distant neighbors NOT close to my house, and very far from town, and seldom does anyone that I know risk driving so far to my hosue, without calling me first. I wil get maybe one surprise person show up during a grow, in a 13 or 14 week period. Also, most days, NO ONE is at home to open the door to a visitor, during the day.
Consequently, I only need to run my Odor Bucket during the day, and not at night, only when we are at home, when it is too late for a Jehovah Witness or a stranger to knock on my door.
A quart of the jel lasts me for an entire grow.
If you have to run it all day, everyday, you would need maybe 3 quarts of the Ona Jel.

starbucks. parks. in your car in a free parking lot. bus stop. state parks. national forest. my favorite: head up to the Olympic National Park Temperate Forest and snuggle up to a moss covered ancient fur tree. :rollit:

Hey Doodles I know the Olympic parks, have you been to the Big Tree at Klaloch area?

Sorry I can't private message yet I don't have 25 posts

OT

Back
Top Bottom