DIY Odor Control Bucket

Re: Roseman's DIY Odor Control Bucket

this works great!!!

i agree im still young but a car accident got pins put in my shldr and i have arthritis in my right hand and in both knees i cant ride in a car for an extende period of time . plus they felt like they would give out so i seen the dr. he says i have fibro mialga in my legs , they constantly hurt i just had my 31 b-day on 4-16 im not looking forward to the road ahead with this.but i am also glad you feel a better tdy as for tomarrow hope all is well

greetings,
thanks for telling us about this great way to reduce smell. I have just come back to growing, and when I last grew there were no carbon filters or ozone generators, we all used powerful ionizers. As you know it is bloody expensive to set up a decent grow, and I want to put what money I have into extra digital lights. Ona is hard to get here, we have to import it, and the shipping cost is more than the price of the product. I have talked to my supplier, and he can get it. My question is does it have an offensive smell like bleach?(that is what he said, but then he probably just wants me to buy an expensive carbon filter from him). Anyway mate, thanks for this great idea.
all the best, and may you have many bountiful harvests.

It doesn't come with a bad smell mate, it comes with a smell like linen or another choice I believe. their website is onaonline dot com where you can see the product info

:thumb:

Thank you Roseman for sharing your knowledge. One thing I will say about you Americans, you are smart and very innovative, and that is why America will always come out on top regardless of what happens in the world. Thanks again, mate.
all the best, and happy harvests.

It is my opinion. I love Spain too; but we can never forget that it was North Eastern American growers that started all this; who, one season at time developed such magnificent strains as the Haze, Skunk 1, Big Bud and numerous others. I like to call a spade a spade, and the debt is there. Spain too is a magnificent country, with a very long history and amazing culture, but if I have a soft spot for America. International politics is a complicated and immoral business, but the world does need America, and, besides what is a man with out friends, and the same goes for countries too. It is my opinion, and these are the reasons why I hold it. No country is perfect, and there is good and bad in all things but I would hate to live in a world where the was no land of the Brave and Free.
Happy growing, and brotherhood,
john:peacetwo:

We might be American, or Australian, or Spanish............. but we are all Grow- Brothers and Sisters.

and that is the bottom line. We are all brothers and sisters regardless, of where we were born, all united by our love for this wonderful plant the world calls a weed.
regards,
jon

Mr.PimpMan,, err,, Mr.Roseman..
As you know Im new to this whole wonderful Forum,, and I mentioned to you that I was going to do my best in reading ANY AND EVERY Post I could find with your Name on it,, BUT,, I cant stop re-iterating how BLESSED this entire Site and EVERYONE on it is,, (whos LUCKY enough to have found your Teachings at least).. Every time I find a Thread with you in it,, I learn something new.. And even if what your Teaching is something Im aware of already,, I find my self STILL reading it anyways,, if for nothing else but reassurance.. LoL.. And the things Im not aware of,, seem to be AWESOME Ideas !! !!
As for my thoughts on this *Pimpman Odor Bucket* of yours,, I spent roughly $250.00 on a Canister/Scrubber Filter,, and an InLine SuperFlow DuctFan,, (Which Im fairly impressed with actually),, BUT yet again,, had I known about the *Pimpman Odor Bucket*,, I PROBABLY wouldnt have spent the $250.00.. ..
Matter of Fact,, I think Im probably going to go ahead and build one of yours just as a little bit of *Insurance* if nothing else.. lol.. As my Semi-New Grow is in a small space with BIG Odors,, any exrta help/knowledge is more than useful AND welcome !! !!
Once again Mr.PimpMan,, THANK YOU for your Thoughts,, Time,, AND Effort you not only Share with us,, but Devote to this AWESOME FORUM !! !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours my Friend.. ..

Tommy

P.S. -- If not for the Love of our Brothers and Sisters in this World .. ..
Where would we be

you're very welcomed, friend. As you saw, many many growers say it works great for them.
We own a pet ferret, and they do have a slight odor to them, so everyday, I come home and throw a cup of water in my bucket, turn on the fan and in ten minures, the entire house smells like fresh linens or fresh laundry. It really does work.

and I love your quote:

P.S. -- If not for the Love of our Brothers and Sisters in this World .. ..
Where would we be

I'd say we'd be LOST!

Back
Top Bottom