bonus material

This is the special plant.

special_day_60_flower.JPG

special0_day_60_flower.JPG

special1_day_60_flower.JPG

special3_day_60_flower.JPG

special4_day_60_flower.JPG

She's covered in crystals.

Thick trunk to support those heavy buds along with dense trichs ... looks like a winner to me.

Yeah, its going to be alot to trim. I purchased a trimmer, I hope it comes in on time. The temp and humidity has been way up.

This is the pineapple express nugs collected from the mum. She weighed 98 grams. The density is insane. Lots of trichomes. Smells acrid like baterry acid/pineapple. Citrus like lemon but smells more like a pineapple. Taste similar to what it smells but soft with a kick. High is more head than body but can still couchlock if abused, giggle. Social weed for night and day, best on day off.

pineapple_nugs.JPG

pineapple_nugs0.JPG

pineapple_nugs1.JPG

Yeah, its going to be alot to trim. I purchased a trimmer, I hope it comes in on time. The temp and humidity has been way up.
:cheer:

This is the pineapple express nugs collected from the mum. She weighed 98 grams. The density is insane. Lots of trichomes. Smells acrid like baterry acid/pineapple. Citrus like lemon but smells more like a pineapple. Taste similar to what it smells but soft with a kick. High is more head than body but can still couchlock if abused, giggle. Social weed for night and day, best on day off.
Uh, huh. Mine look, smell, and kick my butt like that. Just like that
:adore: Representing the kind, well said.

More bowing & scraping :adore: at the Altar
pineapple_nugs.JPG

I usually nug them down a little more, but this cola head is pretty.
pineapple_nugs0.JPG

This is my new desktop background, Thankyou!
pineapple_nugs1.JPG

Wow Mr Smith, that is impressive, as your grow has been from the beginning :goodjob:

That trich pic looks like something that has been confected :adore::adore::adore:

There was a method in your madness :thumb:

Nice man very nice.
You have got to share your secrets with the rest of us.
:thumb:

Didn't he? :hmmmm:

I only await two findings: grams per plant in the vert, and 'mom' buds compared to Pineapple Express. I'll express my gratitude up-front, and after words.
Thankyou, Mr Smith.

I'm very interested in the gram/watt result on the vertical as well.

Would also love a few editorial comments from Mr. Smith regarding optimization of the vertical process. Is there more potential to unlock or do you feel you've nailed it for this strain ;)

Didn't he? :hmmmm:

I only await two findings: grams per plant in the vert, and 'mom' buds compared to Pineapple Express. I'll express my gratitude up-front, and after words.
Thankyou, Mr Smith.

I'm very interested in the gram/watt result on the vertical as well.

Would also love a few editorial comments from Mr. Smith regarding optimization of the vertical process. Is there more potential to unlock or do you feel you've nailed it for this strain ;)

It wouldn't be a very good grow test without the numbers and you will know them shortly after I know them. My trimmer hasn't come in yet and I am waiting on that for the harvest, there is a lot of bud that will need to be trimmed so the grow is being extended to 9 weeks flower.

I ran into temp/humidity issues and ph drop but I don't think I did too bad. The plants drink 6 to 7 gallons of water per day and thats alot of asperation going on and with the seasonal change I didn't install a ac unit til after the 8th week because I thought I was gonna harvest at day 60. The tubes load up with roots causing high flow in the cups and nute temp follows room temp which has been high. The machine is temp sensitive and could use a waterchiller but still its a fantastic grow to watch with so much bud production off of 1 bulb.

This pic is at day 62 flower

satelite_t2_d62_flower3.JPG

On the right
satelite_t2_d62_flower5.JPG

On the left
satelite_t2_d62_flower4.JPG

Bella on the backside
satelite_t2_d62_flower10.JPG

Holy Shit! Man that is such an impressive grow! Very happy to be subbed and to know you!!!

But yo have you grown RDWC doing the bucket style like you'll see a half assed version of if you check out my current perpetual grow journal?

If so did you use PVC for this application?

I definetly admire this set up, I just won't be able to take this large of a step for atleast a year! Or whenever I move into a place with a Garage and out of a small Apartment with ancient electrical panels encased in WOOD!
oh god.....lol
Hydrologist

Back
Top Bottom