Do I have a problem

BTzGrow

I've got a indoor grow with a single plant. Using soil FoxFarm Mother Earth(new product for them, given to me as a sample). My water is 6.7pH. Recently potted from a 6" square plastic when the roots started poking out the holes, to a 5 gal Root Pouch. Typical Temp when the light is on is low 70's, lights off mid to low 60's. Typical Humidity 50% but higher around 70% or slightly more after watering. Just switched over to a Perfect Sun Mini LED(see my thread on that), still in the first 7 day adjustment period after being under a T5 22 Sun Blaze Fixture. Current light height is 30inches to allow the plant to adjust to new light spectrum. I have had this problem previously after re-potting and or using worm tea in very light 50/50 dilution mix.
IMG_251029.jpg
regrets on the turned photo here, will try not to do that again. :laughtwo:
IMG_250921.jpg

So here are three pictures of fan/sugar leaves with slight browning tips. Any and all suggestions would be really appreciated. Previously when this happened much earlier in the grow I just removed the leaves and they were down at the 1st and 2nd nodes.
IMG_251525.jpg
IMG_251425.jpg
IMG_251128.jpg

I had a feeling about that, should I cut those leafs off, leave or ??? Given the leaves that it's affecting I'm guessing that's not the end of the world, just feel I should not add any worm tea for a week or two and see how things progress. Thanks.

My problem seemed to calm down for a short while after I started this thread and seems to have come back. I haven't used any of the Worm Tea in 2 more than 2 weeks, so I'm doubting that is the problem. Symptoms appear to be a CalMag deficiency so I have mixed about 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom Salt with a quart of water to start with. Spraying foliage twice a day and added about 250ml of mix to soil.

Regarding a flush, as I have not added any Nute's at all at this point other that what was included in my original soil, I'm not sure what I would be flushing out that would be bad, and perhaps robbing the soil of it's original mix. I'm using a soil called Mother Earth GroundSwell performance soil.
IMG_252519.jpg
IMG_252619.jpg

Which seems very similar to FoxFarms in many ways. 1.5 cuft bag was given to me by my local SDHydro shop.

It has also been suggested that I might have an issue with potassium and that I should put in some 0-10-10 bloom nute. I want to be very careful adding nutes of not needed. That would require a flush. Gets into a vicious circle jerk at that point.

Back
Top Bottom