Do need to keep nuts cool in ebb & Flow system

Jocko

I've been having problems with nutrient temp in my bubble type system. I've gotten some good info on cheap effective DIY chillers. I've been wondering, however, if I could make the whole problem go away with an ebb and flow system for the next grow. The nutrients are delivered a few times a day and immediately back to the res. It seems that temp wouldn't be an issue. I would really appreciate feedback on this question.

Ebb and Flow resovoirs are stable up to about 85......55 gallons holds the temp down

This has been my experience with the system as well. Two 55 gal. res. in the room with the girls (but in a closet with white panda film for a door. My temps hover around 76 degrees.
However, I plan to chill my resevoirs in the near future, summer is here and it gets up to 110 in the worst of it. Maybe you can share some of that great info you have gleaned about DIY chillers.

Recirculate 55 gallon rez through the bubbler. Best of both worlds.

Recirculate 55 gallon rez through the bubbler. Best of both worlds.

Care to elaborate on this? I have a severe case of brainlock at the moment and am not able to visualize what you suggest.:tokin:

bigrezbubble.png

Ahhh... I see. I am using two 55 gal res. to run two separate flowering stations. I see it would work very well for bubblers in the way you have it set up. Just isn't practical for ebb and gro bucket system. Thanks for the info Snowbender.

~heh~ i was thinking you had similar Q and setup as Joko...

eb/grow has its own challenges/benifits...just like all of the methods.

Maybe start a new thread? I hear PitViper has great success with bucket eb grow.

Back
Top Bottom