Do you know flowering time for these strains?

DaKindbuds

Nearing harvest for my first grow but I'm getting several different flowering times online for Jedi Kush I'm on day 36 and I've read it can be mature as early as 45 days(which I doubt). If you don't personally know the days what are some signs I can look for that its time to flush. Also need days for Snoops Dream:Namaste:

I'm thinking around 60 days for the Jedi. It's hard to gauge for me, first grow,no good journals or growers notes to follow on it. The only one I found isn't good for me to use for comparison. My plants are already bigger at 36 days than that persons was at harvest and they said they harvested at 47 days. I'm planning on using Final Phase for a two week flush would it be okay if I started around day 40

Get a 40x-60x jewellers loupe and look at the trichomes, depending on the color and the type of high your looking for you'll know when to flush. What type of high are you looking for a more upbeat high kinda like a sativa or a more classic indica couch lock type of high.

HeavyChevy59 ...
I have a 59 Impala! My Mom bought it new in 1959 and we have kept it all these years. Just thought I'd share that!
:peace:
JB

Every plant is different. Trichrome colors definitely makes a difference. You can harvest each cola or bud when it is the color of your choice, some others may take 1 to 2 weeks to reach the same color. Sorry, just tried some that I cut a week ago.

Appreciate the input. Just got a 40x loupe with the LED light on it. The Trichs on my Jedi are strange looking compared to my other plants not necessarily in a bad way. The stalks on the trichs are all shorter and about the same height and they are packed on there denser. I sat an looked at all my buds for like half an hour. I was thinking that I'd just go with middle of the road as far as maturity. Maybe harvest at 20% amber. Oldsalt I have to be honest it didn't even cross my mind that different buds will be mature at different times. I'm wanting to do a budwash at harvest. I don't know if I want to set up the wash water several times. So do you think I'll be alright starting the flush with final phase at day 42 or what day do you suggest?

HeavyChevy59 ...
I have a 59 Impala! My Mom bought it new in 1959 and we have kept it all these years. Just thought I'd share that!
:peace:
JB

You lucky bugger... Sounds like you scored a good mom

Hey JB you don't understand how jealous I am, that's my all time favorite car. I love classic cars they had a certain style to them, most cars today have a lot of great features but their just plain looking.

HeavyCHevy59,
It does have a nice unique 50's look for sure. Chevy changed the body styles every year as you know and I love most of them from 1955-1970. I have had many mid 50's - early 70's Chevys over the years and the '59 is the one that will never be traded, sold or transferred until death!. This particular Chevy has much sentimental meaning to me. I drove the '59 my first year of high school and most guys back then laughed at that old thing, but now they think it's freaking awesome ... age mellows I guess. I was in my Mom's belly growing when she drove it! It an all original 2 door, Black body, White Trunk and Roof, 2 speed auto with a straight 6, original interior, no body work and 1 repaint in the early 70's. As for features you are right, It has power NOTHING, doors, windows, brakes, steering all unassisted, with 2 manual vents by the kick panels to let in a little fresh. When I was little I used to sit on the floorboard and use the pull knob for the vents like it was a Torpedo launcher (the hood has two long chrome strips with "arrowhead" thingies on the end). Parking that thing takes a little muscle! And if you aren't ready for manual brakes, you feel like they don't work but you just have to stand on the pedal a little. She stays sheltered and maintained as it was when purchased, but it is not a trailer queen. I drive it on a nice Sunday when I have the time. Thanks for letting me reminisce and yak! Cheers to a fellow Old Chevy Head !

Back
Top Bottom