Do you think it could be done?

Stankybudda

Below is a rough drawing of a room that i plan on using for my grow. I am hoping to fit a 1000 watt hps for flowering and a 400 watt mh for veg. I plan on using the right side of this room for veg. That is going to include the area that just out and the part directly above it in the drawing.

The width which is not mentioned on the drawing is around 3 feet, just a little bigger than an opening through a door.

I then plan to use the rest of the room, the left most part a room that would be 6'x5' for a flowering room. The ceiling of the whole room is around 8 to 9 feet.

Do you think heat will be a huge problem? I am not to familar with using a 1000 watt bulb so im hesitant on thatroom being big enough.

Ill take any advice that you guys think might help me out before i begin this investment.

ok here is the plans that i was talking about in the first post.

plans_.JPG

you will only know if heat is a problem until u turn it on & the will be a problem depending if you live in the south it should be ok in the north as for your veg light in this space id keep it higher than in aregular size room so you dont burn them and you didnt state what amount of air exchange your going to be using iwould use twice the required by the space with a bigger filter and ovonair 1000 for the smell & to kill all air born contaminants.
for access i would maybe install my wall instead of wood or sheetrock id get a mirrored closet doors the kind that go on a rail with the mirror facing in then you have full access

I would recommend using Ebb & Flow 4x4 flood tables and the SCROG method in the flower room for maximum yield. Unlees of course you have everything set already. Definately good ventilation for that small of a space and a 1000 watt light. :peace:

thanks for all the feed back this is great.

i think im going to use a 465cfm fan on the 1000 watt to cool....in that room i plan on using i believe its a 275cfm fan for the air into the room and the intake is going to be convently placed near a window.

For the veg room im still contemplating on whether it is gonna work. I might end up just using that whole thing for my 1000 watt light and finding room for the 400 watter somewhere else.

I really hoping tho that i can fit a veg and a flower room in this space. we will see in time i guess.

Back
Top Bottom