Doctor Dank's Perpetual Grow

Alright, well I gave them 24 hours of darkness and wow, it really brought out the sticky icky! The buds are covered in trichomes and look beautiful! Thanks for the advice Snidrajsed!

Here are some final pre and post chop photos

420-magazine-mobile554584098.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1205616662.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2140305354.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1511077021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile206777415.jpg

I had so much fun with this grow, learned heaps and I've been rewarded for my patience. This plant went well over the seed companies harvest time of 55days but who cares when you've got these big juicy buds!

I'm hoping I can replicate these results growing in coco coir but if I don't, I can always go back to the bubble buckets as they work a treat!

Thanks for all the help and advice. I'm far from done with 8 plants on the go and cloning in the near future. The smoke report on this one will be a while away, I don't want to touch these buds until they've been cured to perfection. I'll post up the dry weight in about a week. I got 2 ounces out of the last one so hopefully I get close to that with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Way to go Doc, that's a pretty good sized harvest. :thumb: I am a true believer in the pre harvest period of perpetual darkness. Just don't forget about it I the closet... :rofl:
Sending some reps your way, good job Dr. Dank. Plenty more still to come.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I just finished the bud trim and weighed it and I got 76 grams! I'm pretty stoked to get almost 3 ounces out her considering she's 1 of my 2 first plants grown. I'm planning on curing for 3-4 weeks so stay tuned for a smoke report.

Now that I no longer need the flower tent to dry my buds, I have moved the autos in from the veg tent.

420-magazine-mobile1389608079.jpg

I set the reserve up today so the water fresh and the PH adjusted to 5.2. I've added Canna Coco nutes at 50% of the recommended dose along with FloraNecta.

With the veg tent free, the phenos have now been moved in from the clone chamber.

420-magazine-mobile1662029339.jpg

I flushed the reserve and again adjusted the PH and added the nutes. I'm hoping they will all start looking healthier now that both reserves have been freshened up.

So here we go, round 2!

So it been about a week since I transferred the autos to flower room and the phenos to the veg tent and gave both reserves a flush. Both sets of plants are looking a lot better for it and I'm seeing some nice growth and lovely green leaves.

The phenos in the veg tent
420-magazine-mobile962268560.jpg

The autos in the flower tent
420-magazine-mobile1961531485.jpg

The Blue Cheese auto is a strange looking plant.
420-magazine-mobile812777863.jpg

I'll be very interested to how this one develops over the coming weeks and months.

So the autos are still on 18+ hours of light in the flower tent right? I think that blue cheese is going to be a one cola lady, she's hopefully going to stretch her secondary growth to give you a little more. But it's not looking promising for a bountiful harvest, but I bet it's amazingly frosty by the end. With autos, once they flower that's it, no more growth except for buds and trichomes. If you have time check out my pinnaple express (kalua) in my perpetual journal, early days, she was 4 inches tall with two buds. But frosty as f@#&!!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Correct. Both tents are currently set to 18 hours of light. I'm going to try some LST on the Blue Cheese and see if I can encourage some more growth.
I'll check out your Pineapple Express grow, it sounds awesome!

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I've been a bit slack with updates lately, work has been crazy!

Anyway, I took a couple of quick pics to show where I'm at.

Here's the autos
420-magazine-mobile111333602.jpg

Getting big fast! They are looking pretty healthy even though the Blue Cheese is looking pretty small.

Here are the phenos
420-magazine-mobile1472741832.jpg

These were looking terrible a few weeks ago but have bounced back nicely. I discovered that the timer was faulty and they were starving for water. It's a good lesson for me to check my equipment not just my grow medium and water.

Anyway, it's a brief update but I'll make sure I get back to regular and detailed updates in the coming week.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom