Does any 1 else get high before work?

Re: Does any 1 else get high before work ?

i used to smoke before i waited tables...I wouldnt smoke for many more jobs tho...waiting is easy plus it allows me not to get pissed off as fast with all the cockass customers.

Never, I have to be completely mentally alert to notice patterns and nuances of my opponents, not to mention remember them and stay focused on the objective at hand. If I'm not completely sure I can work properly and effectively, I don't work. I've actually not worked for over 10 days because I've been mentally preoccupied and any distraction can prove to be a huge detriment.

Never, I have to be completely mentally alert to notice patterns and nuances of my opponents, not to mention remember them and stay focused on the objective at hand. If I'm not completely sure I can work properly and effectively, I don't work. I've actually not perform for over 10 days because I've been mentally preoccupied and any distraction can prove to be a huge detriment.

That sounds pretty intense. If I may ask, what the hell do you do???

Im a lifeguard in the summer. You cant get too stoned and still be able to do your job well. Seeing as how your eyes have to be on the water always and bikinis are distracting enough as it is. Now at my winter job i work at a ski resort. I go there stoned always.

I work on electrical all day, so I mostly don't do alot of smoking at work, but before work, I do toke. Its make's me relax and slow down, remembering every precaution I gotta take.

2-3 hits max and I am good to work, or atleast feel better about being at work. but once I get out and if I dont have class I will get lit! I think if I smoke a full J or Blunt I would be sending the wrong packages to places ( I work at UPS)

I used to work at 411 taking calls and you pretty much had to be high in order to take the stress of that job. I remember one time I went in blazed out of my mind and walked out a the end of the day with an "Excellence in Customer Service" award. :laughtwo: :bongrip:

I think there were a few years I didn't.. I think. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

i get high before every day. my boss would probably think something was wrong with me if i wasn't. considering i have been high every day since i started. i am a meat cutter by the way

I usually do.. I got the Job Stoned :smokin:

I need to go to Lunch .. I think I will go indulge in some Fun :cool:

haha ya i got a new job where i wont be able to smoke as much, but my old job the only way i could do that all day was to smoke some bowls throughout the day

I smoke a bowl or so before work.

But my job is sitting at a counter and playing on the computer all day, so it's not that hard of a task. I wouldn't go in there ripped though.

At my last job, it was impossible to go in there high because it involved so many different things and worked directly with customers that I would end up spending twice as long to do anything.

wen i used to work at a retail store for a little while i got high before it a couple times. its normally when the boss isn't in and its going to be a more quiet day. its a nice feeling listening to the music and just randomly neatening up the shop.

Just wondering if anyone else gets high before work and if so what do you do ? Like what type of work do you do ? :bong:

i have 1 large bong just b4 i go out the door to work. i always have a pure joint in my pocket at work to keep me toasty. a couple of tokes in the car park and i'm fine :cheesygrinsmiley:

i own 2 proffesional companies. My staff dont know i'm a hardcore toker. :smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom