Does coughing get you higher?

I heard you get higher from coughing too (no matter what the high is) but if you have to go out in public after you smoke, don't cough because it supposedly makes your eyes more red. Or just use eye drops. ;)

I agree...

It's my understanding that it's the extra oxygen you take in when you cough that gives more of a head change.
Just using breathing exercises is known to create a temporary head change by the deprivation of addition of oxygen... cheers!

i remember being young and taking a huge blast , and coughing for ten minutes and gettin up after and being like wow thats why i smoke weed.
its deffinitly not the cough that gets you high. its being lightheaded from coughing.

Alright so I tried tonight with about no coughing and I'm still baked. ;) So no matter what you will still get baked but I think that coughing gets you a little bit higher
Cheers! :bong:

My theory: If you're a frequent smoker then only really good weed is gonna make you cough, therefore you would get higher when coughing but not bc of the coughing.

Back
Top Bottom