Does Music Help Growth? If You Play This Kind Of Music It Could Kill Your Plants!

my plants always listen to music with me while gardening lol my last grow was brought up by heavy metal
I read about a study where it said Classical music improved plant growth. The study recommended Classical music but it needed to have a lot of strings. CL🍀

my plants always listen to music with me while gardening lol my last grow was brought up by heavy metal
Mine too.
Mythbusters tested different types of music and their plants responded best to metal (not that I would have used anything else):headbanger:

Like a bumper sticker i saw once: My wife says if I go fishing ONE more time she's gonna leave me. I will sure miss that gal.

--------------

True story: Turned a very large indoor grow once. Trimmers were there for a week. They worked 20+ hours a day and played rap music ... LOUD.
I swear, the plants vegging in another room next door stopped growing. STOPPED.
I lost a weeks growth.

New rule: NO RAP MUSIC.
Well yeah there's a lot of rap out there that's boodank AF

If I do ever get autoflowers, they can at least be allowed to listen to Walk This Way, and one of the greatest rap pieces ever (which I have never been able to find even a reference to over the years anywhere on the Internet). The Shakespeare Rap. Still have it on a tape I recorded off the Dr. Demento Show back around 1988 even. Guess I should get it digitized soon...

o/~ I say Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?
It's the babe with the bod that just can't wait.
I say who's in the garden beatin' 'round the bush?
That's Romeo checking out her tush.

He's outta control! He's running up the ladder!
The girl is hot. He just has to have her.

Will Romeo get Juliet in bed?
Well I hope he gets something before they're both dead!

Shakin' Shakin' Shakin' Shakespeare down...
Shakin' Shakin' Shakin' Shakespeare down... o/~

If I do ever get autoflowers, they can at least be allowed to listen to Walk This Way, and one of the greatest rap pieces ever (which I have never been able to find even a reference to over the years anywhere on the Internet). The Shakespeare Rap. Still have it on a tape I recorded off the Dr. Demento Show back around 1988 even. Guess I should get it digitized soon...

o/~ I say Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?
It's the babe with the bod that just can't wait.
I say who's in the garden beatin' 'round the bush?
That's Romeo checking out her tush.

He's outta control! He's running up the ladder!
The girl is hot. He just has to have her.

Will Romeo get Juliet in bed?
Well I hope he gets something before they're both dead!

Shakin' Shakin' Shakin' Shakespeare down...
Shakin' Shakin' Shakin' Shakespeare down... o/~
😆

I like that Houston a Dallas Screwed n Chopped swisha house lil kiki dj screw fat pat. Gotta love some Biz Marquis 💚 and some 2live crew whoop whoop
I don’t know if my plants like it or not but I have been jamming some Pumpkins 🎃, Zeppelin and some early Aerosmith. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom