Dot drug test

Trutfully, Bad Ass Bob was alrght! My problem my dumbaz drank the whole jar staight. Then It comes time that I was instructed I was supposed to cut it with water or7-up sprite. Not me. :theband:
Reave, tell ya what, it was a bit more than 30 years. Like 40. I had Brass Balz back then, I was a hard partyer until I was 49, oh and single those years. So you can figure out the rest.

Reave, tell ya what, it was a bit more than 30 years. Like 40. I had Brass Balz back then, I was a hard partyer until I was 49, oh and single those years. So you can figure out the rest.
Sounds like a wild ride. I only went hard for a few years. 16-21 maybe. Met my wife finished school and had kids. Lol. But during that period of time I did have som balls myself. Sometimes I think back and wonder how. But I’ve mostly been pretty good. Drinking bothers my stomach or I would do that more often. I used to have just a drink or two but I figured why bother. Now I’m just dry.

I'm with you guys. I like a dram of good bourbon at night, but more than that is not good. I can't handle the hang-over any more. When I was young I'd be hung over till lunch, then basically ok. Now, I am completely disabled for two days. NOT worth it.

---

As an aside ... I applied for a job a couple weeks ago and was interviewed yesterday. I know a couple of people who work at that company and was warned that "They will drug test you. Do NOT lie."
The interviewer told me that I'd be tested and asked if that would be a problem. I said, "Not for me no. But, I will probably test dirty. I stopped smoking when you notified me of this interview, but up till about seven days ago I burned a bowl every night for years. It helps with my hip and back paid, and if I do that, you won't find opioids in my body. I figure its the lesser of two evils."

She smiled and said "I don't see an 'evil' at all'. We declined a person a couple weeks for this same job because she assured me that 'oh no, I don't do drugs, even pot'. Then, the test revealed she had used fake urine. As long as all we find is thc there's no problem. How's it going not smoking?"

I said, "It hurts."
She said, "Then stop it."

I got the job. I gotta ask her how the test turned out, just for my own info.

I'm with you guys. I like a dram of good bourbon at night, but more than that is not good. I can't handle the hang-over any more. When I was young I'd be hung over till lunch, then basically ok. Now, I am completely disabled for two days. NOT worth it.

---

As an aside ... I applied for a job a couple weeks ago and was interviewed yesterday. I know a couple of people who work at that company and was warned that "They will drug test you. Do NOT lie."
The interviewer told me that I'd be tested and asked if that would be a problem. I said, "Not for me no. But, I will probably test dirty. I stopped smoking when you notified me of this interview, but up till about seven days ago I burned a bowl every night for years. It helps with my hip and back paid, and if I do that, you won't find opioids in my body. I figure its the lesser of two evils."

She smiled and said "I don't see an 'evil' at all'. We declined a person a couple weeks for this same job because she assured me that 'oh no, I don't do drugs, even pot'. Then, the test revealed she had used fake urine. As long as all we find is thc there's no problem. How's it going not smoking?"

I said, "It hurts."
She said, "Then stop it."

I got the job. I gotta ask her how the test turned out, just for my own info.

Nice to see this response from them. The world is changing.

Back
Top Bottom