Dot drug test

420aale

I’m going to be getting drug tested at concenta. They do a ton of drug test for a lot of jobs. My question is I would like to do my drug test without have to use fake pee . I haven’t smoke since around September 13 was is about 107 days my only worry is that I used to some pretty heavy and do dabs/ vape pens and am worried because they have such a high thc rate I will still have some thc in my body any body got any tips for me ? I’m 5’8 180 but the last time I smoked was about 160 thanks

While I'm pretty sure you'll be below the 50ng/ml cutoff, I suggest covering your bases with a dependable test kit.
These work very well for me.

IMG_20211229_105839669 (2).jpg

I have squeeked by tests by using diuretics. I found combining coffee and orange juice is a great way to have more liquid flow than perceivable pollutants. Squeeked meaning I should have came up dirty but didn't.

WARNING: combining those two drinks will make you pee more in an hour than you ever have or will again in your life. Add actual diuretic pulls at your own risk. I had to pee while driving there, while waiting, while on my way back to work. Drink about an hour before test and given you are so far from the actual use, I bet you pass. Just my opinion.

I have squeeked by tests by using diuretics. I found combining coffee and orange juice is a great way to have more liquid flow than perceivable pollutants. Squeeked meaning I should have came up dirty but didn't.

WARNING: combining those two drinks will make you pee more in an hour than you ever have or will again in your life. Add actual diuretic pulls at your own risk. I had to pee while driving there, while waiting, while on my way back to work. Drink about an hour before test and given you are so far from the actual use, I bet you pass. Just my opinion.
Just pretty worried since all online pages say if you used strong stuff it’s in your system longer . I don’t now if you use a cleanser since I will be doing a physical to the same day and I don’t want to be holding it in .

Vitamin C flushes it out of your system. The key is to stop using C and diuretics 1 or 2 days before the test. last thing you want is to still be wringing any trace amounts out for the test.

It's the diuretic action of vitamin C that flushes the system. Any diuretic will do the same thing. To get vitamin C to act as a diuretic you need to take between 500-700 mg.

Vitamin C boosts white blood cell production. White cells collect impurities to carry out of the body. Diarrheics remove access water full of spent white blood cells from the body. Both work in conjunction
Somewhat true, if you take vitamin C all the time, but one or two doses a day or two before a test won’t have time to stimulate wbc’s. Also wbc’s attack pathogens and allergens. Thc is metabolized in the liver, it’s both thc and the metabolites that are tested for.

Some junkies in ME region are using vinegar to clear out the urine. They mix it with water and drink as much as they can. I know they keep smoking until a day or two before the test. The problem is they smoke nugs with %3-6 THC and that shouldn't build up too much. With these levels of THC, they claim that vinegar helps.
That takes me back to the 80s. I forgot abought people drinking pickle juice (mostly vinegar) to help pass tests.2 weeks of no smoking and nonstop downing pickle juice would get you a pass. Daily bud at around 20%.

That takes me back to the 80s. I forgot abought people drinking pickle juice (mostly vinegar) to help pass tests.2 weeks of no smoking and nonstop downing pickle juice would get you a pass. Daily bud at around 20%.
One time I got ripped on some real homemade in the hills Kentucky Moonshine. I was sick, hung over and on the thrid day this Bartender Friend Bob, he called himself "Bob Badass" mixed up the Ice Cold Pickle juice and black pepper, told me to down it. That fixed it all the hangover. It never made me sick, and almost instant cure for real.

I don’t drink anymore but might mix up one of these for the wife. Lol.
Trutfully, Bad Ass Bob was alrght! My problem my dumbaz drank the whole jar staight. Then It comes time that I was instructed I was supposed to cut it with water or7-up sprite. Not me. :theband:

Back
Top Bottom