Double question - Maybe double trouble

upinsmoke365

First is a pic of what I thought was a ball pod on a herm plant, I looked around found nadda for a answer. Anyone seen this before??
Second seeing some of my stems off fan leafs turn a reddish color but the rest of the plant looks healthy, no leafs showing nuts def. Or is it genetics.
Ideas ladies and gents?
bbe5454835fc6fb8fce6bb19222922fd.jpg
e6210f65642a62b6614cf21da0545865.jpg

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420

Idk what that is but I have seen calaxys on female plants that did not throw out pistols. Have you found anymore of them?

And as for the stems turning colors it could be genetics or could be the beginning of a deficiency but I wouldn't stress yourself over it if your leafs look healthy

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I was told in another forum they are nanners, that they can contain some pollen but its nothing like getting your crop pollinated by a male or true herm.
8bfb3db7ddf390c85e293f77b959810b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420

Ya I haven't seen any sack clusters, only those nanners below some of the flowers. I have been plucking them off if I see any.

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If theirs a couple of them most likely it prob is nanners.
I hope it's not but most likely is
Nanners actually look like banana shaped they are different from calaxys and balls but if they were calaxys you would see the tiny hairs.

If you have more plants it possibly could pollinate them if any pop.

I have no personal exp with trying to pluck them maybe someone can chime in in that but if it was my only plant I would just keep plucking them and hopes that it didnt self polinate

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I had one plant that turned herm and it pollenated itself. Got about 50 seeds. Will these seeds produce herm plants?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had one plant that turned herm and it pollenated itself. Got about 50 seeds. Will these seeds produce herm plants?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
From my understanding if the father was a herm most likely there will be a high percentage of herms from the seeds.

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420 Magazine Mobile App

it could just be abnormal growth of the plant trying to throw buds. think of a man with hermies and males. they will start throwing distinctive balls.. hermies will do them right next to where the females part is.

Back
Top Bottom