Dr.LaLa's First 420 Grow 2011

dr.LaLa420

hola everyone :) this is my first medical marijuana grow and you can say it's a bit of an experiment. i decided to go a more organic route until i can get my gear for my next crop. i'm planning on doing deep water cultures.

Some Stats:
bucket size - 3.5 gallon
medium - hydroclay, and a pre-mix of coco coir, hummus, seaweeed, etc. (will get name later)
Lights - (1) 400 watt HPS
Ballast - Phantom 400 watt HPS and MH
Nutrients - FoxFarm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom
Supplements/pest control: Dyna-Gro Neem Oil
Strains - (1) OG KUSH and (2) Mazar Skunk clones from BudMArt in Bloomington, CA
Other - Bamboo stakes and twist ties

This is another experiment of mine. They all started from seeds we've collected as we found them in our medicine from different dispensaries. We've named them SICK SIDE, HAZARD, PHCUKIN MELVIN, and OTHER for now :) they're tucked away in my bathroom while i set up their new home in my office closet. they're in temporary containers, same soil mixture as the ones above, same nutrients/supplements, but under fluorescents for now.

so here are my babies, i'm really excited to see them develop. i'll update pictures regularly as they grow, so for now i'm gonna

Hi dr.LaLa420

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom