First Time Grow Northern Lights Feminized Autoflower

NorthernDank

Well here it goes my first ever grow!! :yahoo:

I am going to be treating this page like a diary for a little school girl, so I'll be very active with my grow journey!

I am planning on growing three Northern Light Feminized Autoflower plants. I currently have just one germinating in a glass of distilled water until my 400 Watt MH/HPS lamp comes in this coming up week. For the mean time, I will be using 2 CFL 23 Watt 6500k lumen bulbs for the seedling stage for my one seed(which I've heard is ideal for the seedling stage anyways).

Some of my growing factors are listed below, and if you think I need to add something or upgrade something please let me know. I'm definitely not afraid to be criticized if thats what it takes to successfully grow some beautiful buds.
Well here are my grow factors:
-Growing Pots- 3.8 gallon pot
-Soil- Fox Farm Ocean Forrest 2/3, Perlite 1/3 (roughly)
-Nutrients- Fox Farm Trio
-Lights- 400 Watt MH/HPS (can add cfl's if it will help the lower branches with their buds)
-Training- Unsure since I've heard mixed reviews about training auto flowers due to their short time to recover from any stress.
-Exhaust- I will have a rotating fan, and the room I'm growing in is a storage room in my garage that has a window to allow fresh air in to help control temperatures.

Anyways that's it for right now! My seedling has been in the cup of distilled water for a little over 24 hours now. Once it starts sprouting and coming up I'll upload some pictures. :goof:

Hey guys!

Sorry about not posting for a while. I have been pretty tied up with school, but I'm gonna get some pictures of the plants within a couple days. I planted two of my Northern Light Auto Fem seeds, and three have sprouted. The two that sprouted are doing very well, and will be getting moved to the 400 watt MA light this weekend. I'm gonna try germinating one more, where I can get a good harvest in for this summer.

Quick question, when will be a good time to start feeding my seedlings? I was thinking after two weeks or so from when they sprouted. Any tips will be greatly appreciated! :thumb:

Alright guys!
Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been going through some things that have been taking up majority of my time, but I have an update on my two plants!

The two plants are about a week apart.

Mrs. Puff (biggest plant)- Seems to becoming a very big lady! She's 3 weeks old, and has received one nutrient feeding. She's currently 7 inches tall and 11 inches wide from the widest point.

Sandy (smallest plant)- Seems to be growing slower than Mrs. Puff. She is only 2 weeks old, but she also had to grow through a transplant, so that could be the reason why she is growing slower. She's currently 4 inches tall, and 7 inches wide at the widest point. Below will be the pictures of the two!

Please comment and leave your review on how the two are doing! Thanks!

IMG_166820.jpg

Hello again!

Update on my two girls! Both are doing very well and definitely showing some growth! They are currently 4 weeks and 3 weeks old. They are on a 20/4 hour light schedule, as well as a 5 day watering schedule. Only had time to get a picture of one and it was Mrs. Puff. She is over a foot tall now and over a foot and a quarter wide now.

Leave some comments on what you think!
IMG_168810.jpg
:thanks:

What's up everyone!

My plants just reached their flowering stage and both are doing wonderful. I have switched the lighting to a 2100k hps light from a 6500k ma light. I added 4 6500k cfl 23 watt lights to give the plants a dual spectrum of lighting to help them reach their fullest potential. I also changed the light schedule from 20 hours on 4 hours off to 12 on 12 off. They seem to be adjusting to the light change very well! Here are several photos of my plants. Please let me know what you think!

Hello back for another update! :Namaste:

Its week 7 from sprouting and they are continuing to grow more flowers each day.

Mrs Puff- She is now 34 inches tall and really starting to show a lot of flowers.
Sandy- She is now 24 inches tall and starting to really thicken out with flowers.

Leave a comment on what you think!

Back
Top Bottom