BlueBerry Feminized Auto Flower First Time Closet Grow

Farmr Jane

I have been getting ready to grow for some time now. I have read tons and tons of information! I have ordered my seeds from Weed-Seeds.net on 12/23. They were 5 Blue Berry Feminized Auto Flower from Dutch Passion Seed company. On 1/11 they showed up in the mail! I was very happy with discrete billing and shipping! A cd came in the package and underneath the black cd holder part was my seeds! My room is a 30"x34"x87" Roughly 72 square feet. Painted flat white. SO I have chosen Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil to grow in. A 400w mh/hps light setup! I have a 265 CMF exhaust fan on my home made carbon scrubber! I plan to soak seeds for 12hours in warm water in a coffee mug and then place in Styrofoam cups filled with fox farm 1/4 in down. Once the seedling breaks the soil i will turn on the 400w mh light at a 2.5foot distance from plant for a 18/6 hour light period. I will transplant to 5gal bags filled with Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Perlite mixture! I plan on using the homemade 2 liter bottle co2 generator with a mixture of 3/4 cup sugar 1Tbl spoon dry yeast and 7 cups water. I don't plan on adding any extra nutrients. I am in hope that the fox farm soil will be enough to feed the plant for 3 months, as i have read that blueberry is very submittable to over feeding. I will switch to a hps bulb for flowering period. I believe this covers the basics of my grow! This will be my first real attempt to grow a real crop and would love to hear all the advice out there good and bad! I plan to start soaking the seeds tonight around 2am so they can go in to there soil at 2pm tomorrow! I will take many pictures and up date along the way thanks for the help and support. Peace Love and Happiness!

I'm following. :popcorn: Just a couple comments. You said your room was 30"x34"...and then you said 72 square feet. Are those measurements correct? Also, for better germination, I would suggest soaking your seeds in distilled water as opposed to tap water. Looking forward to some pictures.

Heard bad things about this strain, you might end up getting a refund or some diff seeds from dutch-passion like ive seen alot of people having to do, but you wont get a reason to why there releasing unstable shite! Ive grown autos and find sticking to joint doctor seeds and crosses with original lowryders is the way to go!

Good luck tho mate hopefully u will get lucky, al be keeping an eye on this
Peace

Okay so I made a run to the local hydro store to grab the last few things i needed! The room is now ready and set up! I am getting ready to place the seeds in the soil after soaking for 12hrs!

HighandWired I unfortunately already used tap water! I have read that you should use tap from the start if you plan to use it through your whole grow! Also all of the seeds have sunk to the bottom 2 at 3pm and the other 3 at 6pm. They will go to their styro cups tonight at 10:30 pm.

gardengoblin- I hope you did not jinks me!!! I have read a bunch about the blueberry and understand it is sensitive to things so I plan to KISS! Not really planing on any nutrients besides the fox farm soil or now!

Pics to come working on getting them on here this is my first time trying to post pics on my blog! Any and all advice comments suggestions are welcome that is why i post here! Thanks You all I will keep you updated as to how things are day to day!

Seeds are now in the soil all 5 looked good temp is around 75F 35% Humidity Just sit and wait for little guys to pop up!! I hope they are ready to grow, looking forward to the the responses out there on my grow!!

Good luck Farmr Jane. I love the autoflower from joint Dr as well, they are fun and easy, I ordered non fem so I could build a seed bank for myself, but they did not seed out very well. Anyway I grew some in a shoebox of foxfarm ocean forest in my filing cab at work, they got to be about 20" and I got about 25 grams from each one in 63 days from germination. I kept them under a modified t-5 desk lamp 24hr cycle, cheapest grow ever!

Thanks Farmer.ed keep the positive vibes comin! I checked on the ladys just before bed and they are at 60% and 72F so hope to see sprouts soon.

new_grow_0021.JPG

The seeds them Selves!

new_grow_004.JPG

Into the cup to soak for 12hours

new_grow_005.JPG

And into the dark cupboard

new_grow_007.JPG

This should be enough light for 5 ladys!

new_grow_0061.JPG

I hope this keeps the place cool!

new_grow_008.JPG

The beginning stages of life in soil!

More to come thanks for all the comments so far!!!

Thanks guys for all the support!! I will be watching over my ladies very carefully and hopefully with the help from the people out there in 420 land,, Fingers crossed, they grow big and beautiful!!!! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

So no sprouts yet! I turned on the lights and fans a few times to warm the room up and get some fresh air! Temp has been between 69 and 75 humidity 40-60%!

xlr8 Thanks for the good vibes!! Still no sprouts so far they have had 12hours of soaking in water and then 48 hours of soil time!! The temp has been right at 72-73 all last night and day humidity at 40-55. I wish these ladys would show them selves. I am like a little kid in a candy store watching and waiting! :tokin:

Well 72 hours tonight and still no sprouts, So impatient as i am, I gently moved the top layer of soil and seen a sprout growing so i think in the next day or so we should have some ladys popping up! Cant wait and thanks to all how are following and leaving input this is very much appreciated! I will update you tomorrow as to how the blueberry's are doing!!!:party:

THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
SO i got up at 930 and the ladys were up and awake!! I turned on the good old 400w mh light about 3 foot above the ladys! I had to open the door thought the temps were getting up to 85 back down around 80 now hope to lower a few more degrees. I will post some pics tonight after work!!! TO all my followers thank you for the good vibes i am stoked the blueberry has arrived!!!!!:thanks:

Farmr Jane I would not run them under 400 mh just yet, I would give them 3 days under cfl just to get them a bit hardened before you give them 400w, I use a shop light from home depot $11.95 2 bulb

Farmer Ed - that's probably great advice. I just thought I'd add that I've used the 400mh right off the bat without issues (though I had my seedlings covered with a ventable seedling dome first few days).

Back
Top Bottom