First Time Grow

hhheath590

First time grow. List of my equipment- giantex tent 32" x32" x63". Ventech 6" fan(240 com). 2 mars hydro 300led lights. Think crucial 4x12 carbon filter. Comfort zone ceramic heater. Humidifier. Inkbird temp/humidity controller. I am using a nirvana starter kit. Propagater pro kit to start the seeds to plants. Using lemon og haze seeds. Started them Jan 27. Transplanted to peatpots with fox farm ocean forest soil. Feb. 10. Three good plants from 5 seeds. Transplanting to 3 gal growpots with harvest soon root extender. Fox farm soil and soil tabs for nutrients. Also going to use oasis terra-cotta water spikes. The tent is running at 77 degrees. Humidity in the high 30's. Home made co2 unit with 2-2 liter bottles. General hydroponics ph adjusters.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile312157906.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

3 lemon og kush 4 weeks into veg. Topped them yesterday and will flip them to 12/12 lighting next week. Since starting them I moved my exhaust fan to the top of the tent.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Just flipped 12/12 light Friday. Post another pic tonight when the lights shut off. Raised my lights to get a little stretch going. These are supposed to be short full plants.

Lol don't disturb your 12/12 cycle taking pics when lights are off pal

Cycle is set for 7 also time to spray them (water)so I can squeeze a pic or two then. Your right i don't want to do anything wrong. Live in mass (legal now) so trying to learn and do it right.

Thats a big grow!!! Beautiful plants! Im considering a 450 watt led

I started with one 300 light. Finally read the specs(what instructions) not enough to cover the size tent so I got a second one. I watch the ph of my water very carefully and I add a little food once a week. Counting on the nirvana food pellets. Against my sons way of doing it, I water every day by poring 8oz into the tray(fabric pots) 4oz of food/water once a week. The wine bottle water spikes use a bottle a week. Plus a good spray mist of the plants. A little trimming and one topping on each plant. Thinking of tying down the larger branches to let light get to hidden branches??? Any thoughts as to doing this?

I've been doing LST on my two clones for about a week or so. I've read the earlier the better if you're going to train them. Once the branches, stems, etc, thicken and become stiffer it's more difficult to do. Start training as early as you can. Then you can decide if you want to manifold or scrog. It's all very similar and the work is really just vigilance while they're young. Kinda like raising kids... I found this article to be quite informative. Search for "Nebula's Manifold Tutorial." It's on the grow weed easy dot com.

BTW, the 450 is the perfect coverage for my tent or so I've read.

I've been doing LST on my two clones for about a week or so. I've read the earlier the better if you're going to train them. Once the branches, stems, etc, thicken and become stiffer it's more difficult to do. Start training as early as you can. Then you can decide if you want to manifold or scrog. It's all very similar and the work is really just vigilance while they're young. Kinda like raising kids... I found this article to be quite informative. Search for "Nebula's Manifold Tutorial." It's on the grow weed easy dot com.

BTW, the 450 is the perfect coverage for my tent or so I've read.

420-magazine-mobile1979897744.jpg

Back
Top Bottom