1st Ever Grow: 450W LED, Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

You could try to clone it, then force that clone into flower to determine its sex
Ehh that's kinda more work than I want to put forth to find out. It's not a make or break deal, just the anticipation that has me so curious. There's pros and cons to both possibilities of sex. However I have enjoyed the process and experience on this and it's taught me a lot in a small amount of time which I'm thankful for.

420-magazine-mobile231257435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1629020418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile446048424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125936529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1178667554.jpg

Anyone have an educated guess?

Re: 1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Many people confuse the trichomes and the pistils.

I really do hate to say I told you so, TRA3GO, but ... :)

I guess that must be some relief to you.
Hey, I never casted doubt for a second greengo. Your input is always appreciated. I just like to here people's reasoning. Iteration of a unanimous answer is all well and good but if I don't get the details, I don't learn anything. .

I hear what you are saying and am always happy to explain my rationale. I always like to know why as well. My parents hated me always seeking the hows and whys of everything as a child.

Well today was eventful.
The taller dark devil got topped above the 4th set of true leaves. The mystery plant is without a doubt a girl. She came out of her dark period throwing pistols all around her top nodes. After much thought I decided to go ahead a super crop her to prevent and crazy vertical growth. Now I just hope she is in fact a photo period plant because if she's an auto I'm sure this is going to be a ton of stress lol.
420-magazine-mobile77746712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1087071903.jpg

Back
Top Bottom