Soil - 600W MH/HPS - Candy Kush Auto - Barney's Blue Cheese

Normando

Hey there! Just finished my first journal a couple weeks ago and after reflecting on that and a disappointed yield I've decided to upgrade and buy a 600w HPS system from 190w CFL. Hopefully that will significantly increase yield but lets get this going! Got 3 started, Blue Cheese is almost a month old and the Kush just came up a few days ago. I did start vegging with my old set up tho on the Blue Cheese as shes short and nodes are super close. The kush which popped under the new system is almost as tall as her with the stretching because of the heat from the light. Cheers and Go Netherlands! World Cup :cheer:

Container: 5 Gallon Air Warrior
Soil: Fox Farm
Light: 600w MH/HPS Apollo
Grow space: Closet around 3x3x6 (in feet)
Seeds: Barney's Blue Cheese an 2x Auto Seed Candy Kush Auto
Fert: Big Bud and Bud Candy

IMAG0374_1_.jpg
IMAG0376_1_.jpg
IMAG0378_1_.jpg

And Yes I did top her.

Re: Soil 600w MH/HPS Candy Kush Auto n' Barney's Blue Cheese.

Nice man!! I'm in gotta know if cheese is a good choice ;)

Looks like you're off to a good start! Great job! :cheer:

So day 15 for my Blue cheese and she is just gorgeous and did I mention its only been 15 days of 12/12? The two Candy Kush Auto's as you can tell are different right off rip. The stunted one seems to be more sensative but hit her with some cal mag and her new growth looks normal again. The unstunted Candy Kush is doing great as you can tell.
IMAG039816.jpg
IMAG039921.jpg
IMAG040017.jpg
and here is the stunted Candy Kush 2 days ago.
IMAG039722.jpg
So doing better.

So couple days the new growth on the stunted candy kush has started to color so flushed that ho. Hopefully it solves that issue along with myself dimming my 600 to 75% I feel like the mid 80's at times were just too much right now it stays at 78 with the high at 81 so I'm runnin that now. I'm not adding plants so the 3 under the 600w even at 50% would be 100w per plant so I can dig it. But I must say that Blue Cheese IS STANKY already. She smells more skunky tho then cheese but I'm not complaining plus still early :D
IMAG040514.jpg
IMAG040317.jpg
IMAG040413.jpg
IMAG040117.jpg
IMAG040216.jpg

Day 38 of Flowering, looking good on the blue cheese. It looks like 8 weeks was right on but who knows. As for the candy kush, they're gonna take forever! The first healthy kush is 4 ft tall or 1.2m when her height was only supposed to be 60cm. The second kush was the stunted 1 as she still has some of the lower yellowing leafs the new top growth and side branches are looking health and she gained 3 inches just last night so :D Enjoy! Blue Cheese
IMAG042316.jpg
IMAG043218.jpg
IMAG043118.jpg
IMAG042615.jpg
Candy Kush 1
IMAG043417.jpg
As you can see I had to tie her up!
IMAG043517.jpg
Candy Kush 2 sorry about the fan pic!
IMAG043320.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom