SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto - 1 x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

Sunday Topping update: The girls are really starting to grow! As you'll see below 2 of the 3 autos sprouted 2 mains quickly..the 3rd didn't...

The AK47 is really starting to veg well at 30 days while the autos are on Day 20. Do you think the LED's are keeping these girls really short? I feel like maybe they should be a bit taller at this point as they continue to shoot out laterally.

420-magazine-mobile441788374.jpg
WW Auto Day 20 closeup of new mains

420-magazine-mobile749834417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1829612190.jpg
The only auto who didn't respond yet..

420-magazine-mobile1475762881.jpg
Lady AK Day 30

420-magazine-mobile258846768.jpg
Day 20 in the tent, conditions are good.

That's it for now, I'll have another update by the end of the week and I'm hoping to see starts of flowering .

Until next time Happy Growing.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto/ 1x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

I'm not familiar with autos but height usually comes during the start of flowering. I found that during my first grow I was always comparing my plants to other people's and thinking mine should be bigger or taller. A 20" plant can yield more than a 40" plant depending on how it's done and what strain it is. Just give them the best environment possible and you will be rewarded!

I'm not familiar with autos but height usually comes during the start of flowering. I found that during my first grow I was always comparing my plants to other people's and thinking mine should be bigger or taller. A 20" plant can yield more than a 40" plant depending on how it's done and what strain it is. Just give them the best environment possible and you will be rewarded!

Ok good advice, I think I'm about a week out so I should see some vertical growth soon then! Thanks for responding. .

Your plants are looking great! :thumb: This is always the hardest part in a grow for me, when they're still young and growing slowly. I watch them and wonder if they're ever gonna grow big. Once they start ramping the growth up, my excitement ramps up right along with them. On second thought, maybe the hardest part is the last couple weeks waiting for them to finish already. Yeah, I stand corrected, that's probably the hardest. LOL

:love::love::love:

Thanks for checking out my first grow! After lots of research and time spent studying many of the best indoor growers on here I finally decided to give it a go.

Here's a breakdown of my setup and strains in this grow:

3 x 420 White Widow Autos - Planted Sept 1st still waiting for them to pop.
1 x 420 AK47 Fem - Planted outdoors Aug 22nd,sprouted Aug 25th.

All 4 girls are planted in FF Ocean Forrest and watering will be tap water rested for 24 hours to remove chlorine and PH'd to 6.3.

Feeding will Fox Farms Big 3, diluted a bit and per their included schedule.

Grow tent size is 2x4x5 with 4" forced air exhaust & filter, 7" fan for movement, and passive vent intake.

Current temps are 70'-82' (Night/Day)
Current Humidity is 48%-64%

Lighting is VIPARSPECTRA 600WLED hung at 20" above pots, current light cycle is 18/6 to support Auto and Photo Plants.

I am waiting for the auto's to germinate but would love any input on my setup and current condition of the AK47. Thanks again for following along and I look forward to the feedback! :thumb:

IMG_272815.jpg

2x4x5 Tent Setup
IMG_274115.jpg

Closeup
IMG_273818.jpg

420 AK47 Fem Day 10

I will be posting updates every 4-5 days, Happy Growing!
i got my 600w led 40' then down to 30' during first 30 days..be careful at 20' u may be in for some trouble..and if not maybe it time i lower mine ctfu but mine are doing great at 30' so beware lol
420-magazine-mobile1990124147.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i got my 600w led 40' then down to 30' during first 30 days..be careful at 20' u may be in for some trouble..and if not maybe it time i lower mine ctfu but mine are doing great at 30' so beware lol
420-magazine-mobile1990124147.jpg

Hey Pedro! I actually moved the lights up to 30" about 2 weeks ago, since then the canopy is sitting at 26"-28" from the LED..hopefully that's enough distance because the light won't go any higher without modification to the cables that came with it. Thanks for the heads up!

She maybe a runt mate maybe that why she slower than the rest.did u top her properly might of fimmed her by mistake;)

420-magazine-mobile866439785.jpg

I'm not sure if I fimmed or not, this was taken less than 48 hours after topping. She just looks weak so I'm sure she's a runt like you mentioned. .

Hey Pedro! I actually moved the lights up to 30" about 2 weeks ago, since then the canopy is sitting at 26"-28" from the LED..hopefully that's enough distance because the light won't go any higher without modification to the cables that came with it. Thanks for the heads up!

no problem theres not alot of info on using l.e.d and distance so we learning togeather 28-32 is looking like the sweet spot for pre veg ..but i do plan to test 24' inch once i start my true nutrient schedule on them and 18' once they are ready for bloom..also i would fix that cable issue with height soon as possible ..once your plant gets bigger u are going to have to raise it significantly to accomodate for growth

Need some help! I checked the ladies this evening and found pieces of a few leaves missing like they were eaten. I checked the plants for bugs but couldn't find any...what is a safe pesticide or spray I can use to prevent further loss of foliage?

Well that sucks! I'm sorry to hear this. I wish I could help, but I haven't dealt with more than fungus gnats yet. Though I know my time is coming. Probably sooner rather than later now that I said this. Maybe you should take a picture so others can better see the damage and figure out which critter is responsible.

I'm going into paranoid mode now. I'm off to buy some safe insecticides. Just in case...

:goodluck:

Well that sucks! I'm sorry to hear this. I wish I could help, but I haven't dealt with more than fungus gnats yet. Though I know my time is coming. Probably sooner rather than later now that I said this. Maybe you should take a picture so others can better see the damage and figure out which critter is responsible.

I'm going into paranoid mode now. I'm off to buy some safe insecticides. Just in case...

:goodluck:

Good idea Fuzz! I went and inspected again and could only find bites on one of the autos so I'm hoping it's an isolated incident. But just in case see below for diagnosis...

420-magazine-mobile297079955.jpg
looks like bites out of 2 of the leaves so far .

Back
Top Bottom