SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto - 1 x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

Some strains throw orange pistils out from the start of flower.to me ur plants look to be fuzzing away still not even proper bud yet.this is just the beginning.id say give her another 2 weeks of bloom feed then a 14 day flush.then ul have some big solid nugs.hope this helps.happy growing mate;)

Some strains throw orange pistils out from the start of flower.to me ur plants look to be fuzzing away still not even proper bud yet.this is just the beginning.id say give her another 2 weeks of bloom feed then a 14 day flush.then ul have some big solid nugs.hope this helps.happy growing mate;)

Wow..so your thinking another month? Interesting but considering your experience I'll have to take your advice and press on. If I were to harvest the runt at the end of the week would she be a decent smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow..so your thinking another month? Interesting but considering your experience I'll have to take your advice and press on. If I were to harvest the runt at the end of the week would she be a decent smoke?

I'm with Fuzznutter, the one in the latest pic can't be 50% amber. That one looks to have another two or three weeks.

For any of them, you can always do a staged harvest. Take half at the end of the week, the other half a week later. Spreads the risk out a bit.

those buds look like they are getting close see what a week or a few more days and just keep an eye on the buds. they look really awesome ! great job ! what breeder was your white widow?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom