1st Ever Grow: 450W LED, Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Heya TRA! Howsit goin. My first time postin in your garden here. The broken plant will be just fine. Did you ever get the seeds that were held up in customs? Just wondering. Subbed up here.....pullin up a chair as we speak. Lookin forward to a nice harvest! :volcano-smiley:

Heya TRA! Howsit goin. My first time postin in your garden here. The broken plant will be just fine. Did you ever get the seeds that were held up in customs? Just wondering. Subbed up here.....pullin up a chair as we speak. Lookin forward to a nice harvest! :volcano-smiley:
Yeah they did! However I was able to get my hands on some dark devil's before they arrived so I just went ahead and threw two of those in.
I'm still really back and forth on of this 450w will be enough for all four plants though... The specs from the manufacturer say it'll cover a 3x3 area no problem but knowing if it's enough per plant still has me worried.

1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

I was using small rods pushed into the soil and used rubber coated speaker wire to pull down. Worked well until the plant split in two while trying to stretch. Since then I've undone all my last ties and decided to just let them do their thing.
The plant with the break still looks very healthy and is growing so I'm hoping she'll make a full recovery.

That's why I use the nylon rope, as the plant stretches the rope will stretch as well, I think I may want to do a video on it soon because I see a lot of wires and I actually just had this rope lying around from something else and it has worked wonders in tying down my plants. I say your spot on for relaxing for a bit with the but it's kind of like a missed shot at extra bud if you shut it down all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I dont think the 450 will work for four plants.. my 300w isnt enough for my three plants in a 2x2 area. One plant gets most of the light and you can tell cause its about 6" taller then the other ladies and a bit wider too.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow
I'm considering adding a 300w. That would give each plant around 188W. The biggest concern with that is the heat. I'm already pushing 81°f. Adding another 300w would pump it well over 85. I guess I can try and find a way to push in more cool air....
That's why I use the nylon rope, as the plant stretches the rope will stretch as well, I think I may want to do a video on it soon because I see a lot of wires and I actually just had this rope lying around from something else and it has worked wonders in tying down my plants. I say your spot on for relaxing for a bit with the but it's kind of like a missed shot at extra bud if you shut it down all the way.

I'd say go for it. I'd personally like to see a tutorial on how its worked for you and how you implement it. I'm probably gonna try and do a little lst tonight while trying to take it easy on the 2 torn branches.

420-magazine-mobile2141077874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1059017181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1635612702.jpg

This is a girl right?. Lol

I dont think the 450 will work for four plants.. my 300w isnt enough for my three plants in a 2x2 area. One plant gets most of the light and you can tell cause its about 6" taller then the other ladies and a bit wider too.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

I'm currently using a 450 W (255 true watts) LED in a 4 X 4 with 7 plants and it's been fine for veg. My only concern is for the flowering and have been considering adding another 450 W. I have no doubt I can easily achieve 1g/w with the one 450, but I want to at least double that from these plants.

As you've now subbed into my journal, you can see how they are arranged, having gone from a SCROG to a SOG. Frankly, with one of the plants being a Quick One auto, which claims to go from seed to harvest in 59 days, I expected to have that one out of the way by the time the rest were blossoming, giving them more room. However, with the auto just starting to flower now at day 56, that's not going to happen. I'll only be able to move it out a week or two at best before the rest are ready.

As you've now subbed into my journal, you can see how they are arranged, having gone from a SCROG to a SOG. Frankly, with one of the plants being a Quick One auto, which claims to go from seed to harvest in 59 days, I expected to have that one out of the way by the time the rest were blossoming, giving them more room. However, with the auto just starting to flower now at day 56, that's not going to happen. I'll only be able to move it out a week or two at best before the rest are ready.
Gotta love the advertised harvest dates .

Re: 1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

That sucks bro!, you should contact the seed bank you got them from if they were supposed to be fem to try an get some free seeds. My condolences brother
I'm not that worried about it. I have plenty of seeds to take its place. I just finished cutting him down. I have an amphetamine auto seed that is supposed to be really quick start to finish. I'm wondering if I throw it in now, if it'll catch up to my other DD autos. Or I could just take advantage of the free space and let it be.
My biggest worry is that if that one is a male, how do I even know if the other one is the correct strain? Or even an auto for that matter.... Should I just pull it out or let it grow?

I'm not that worried about it. I have plenty of seeds to take its place. I just finished cutting him down. I have an amphetamine auto seed that is supposed to be really quick start to finish. I'm wondering if I throw it in now, if it'll catch up to my other DD autos. Or I could just take advantage of the free space and let it be.
My biggest worry is that if that one is a male, how do I even know if the other one is the correct strain? Or even an auto for that matter.... Should I just pull it out or let it grow?

I'd say let it grow, kind of approach it like bagseed screw it

No harm in trying to get sum free seeds outa this. I think you should jus take advantage of the space since you already got a couple still goin, and I think you should not pull the other till you know for sure. Hopefully the rest turn out to be females bro.

No harm in trying to get sum free seeds outa this. I think you should jus take advantage of the space since you already got a couple still goin, and I think you should not pull the other till you know for sure. Hopefully the rest turn out to be females bro.
The dark devil's I'm almost 100% that I don't have to worry. The other blueberry however, it could literally be anything lol. It'll be my surprise plant. Hopefully it's some good medicine.

Back
Top Bottom