Newbie's First Grow

I'm going to wait for signs of wilting before I feed again. I'm looking forward to them sprouting tall too.
Thanks for the tips Ebnflo! The first time I fed them I didn't check ph after I adding my nutes, so my guess would be the PH was very low (4's) with that feeding. My latest watering (earlier today) I didn't use my nutrient mix because of the PH issue. Instead, I fed them just plain RO water 6.9-7.0

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks for all the tips everyone. This is such a great place full of knowledge. I welcome all feedback. Keep it coming y'all

Yes, I am using that feeding schedule. After feeding the first weeks dosage, the yellowing went away for a few days, then they turned again back to yellowing. My issue is, in order for me to correct the nitrogen deficiency I would be feeding nutes 2 waterings in a row. The instructions say every other watering add nutrients. Can I foliar feed nutrients at this age? Or should I just wait until my next feeding to fix deficiency? My next feeding wouldn't be for another 8 days minimum from today.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes, I am using that feeding schedule. After feeding the first weeks dosage, the yellowing went away for a few days, then they turned again back to yellowing. My issue is, in order for me to correct the nitrogen deficiency I would be feeding nutes 2 waterings in a row. The instructions say every other watering add nutrients. Can I foliar feed nutrients at this age? Or should I just wait until my next feeding to fix deficiency? My next feeding wouldn't be for another 8 days minimum from today.

I've tried to foliar feed cannabis one time and was very unhappy with the appearance of the plants the next day.

I think any deficiencies are looking pretty minor right now so I wouldn't mind waiting until she's ready for feeding.

Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

I've tried to foliar feed cannabis one time and was very unhappy with the appearance of the plants the next day.

I think any deficiencies are looking pretty minor right now so I wouldn't mind waiting until she's ready for feeding.

Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

Thanks buddy! I've read a lot of mixed results about foliar feeding so wanted some clarification before hand.
I will wait until my next feeding to fix any decencies. They are all growing well, and new growth is green with barley a sign of yellowing. These gals should be good for another week or so. Thanks again for the help bro

Just an update! The girls haven't changed much since last update. Here's a pic though. I did however install some insect screen to my passive intake ducting, just as an extra precaution to ensure no bugs in the tent.
420-magazine-mobile3661795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149597580.jpg

Good idea to elevate your ladies off the cold ground, I do the same thing, i run DWC buckets tho, so res temp is very important, you are getting great advice so I'll sub and watch the show, congrats on starting a good start to great grow just remember always first is patience when it comes to cannabis growing

Yo, you gonna finish this journal my man?? lol I think you were saying that you may not. Can't remember tho

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom