Lighting: 400w hps with dimmable ballast
Exhaust: 6" 435cfm inline fan with 6"x12" carbon filter
Air circulation: Small double rotating fan with 4 speeds
Germinated in Fox Farm light warrior/seedling pots
Nutes: Fox Farm Grow Big & Big Bloom
Transplanting in FFOF in 3gl pots
Veg 4-6 weeks

re: First Indoor Grow - GPS Brain OG & GPS Tang Haze

Planted 3 Brain OG and 3 Tang Haze seeds on 10-11-15. I've had 2/3 of the Brain OG sprout on 10-15-15,but have had trouble getting the Tang Haze to germ. The First 3 (Tang Haze) never sprouted and upon closer examination I found they had died. The tap roots were flat,weak,and shriveled. So I've replanted 3 more of the Tang Haze. Fingers crossed! Pics on the way.

Yes photos please, the set up and starin selection sounds nice.

A little tip put a link to your grow in your signature so others can find it easier.

Yes photos please, the set up and starin selection sounds nice.

A little tip put a link to your grow in your signature so others can find it easier.

Well after all the reviews and grows ive watched on GPS,and the $36 BOGO,i didnt see where i could go wrong. Lol. Thank you for the advice! I will do that.

UPDATE*** My 2 tang haze seedlings are now about 12 days from seed and looking great.. Already smelling all tangie ... I gave one of my Brain OG's away,so now I'm left with 2... However they aren't doing great,maybe a little over watering.. The 2 tang haze i have in a mix of light warrior and ocean forest 3/2... And the Brain OG is in just light warrior.. Thinking next time I pop seeds,it'll be in the mix of the 2 soils... Still trying to figure this picture thing out...

So my babies are doing great! They've been topped and LST'ed and have 8 tops to them... They are nice and bushy.. They will be around a month in veg on the 15th,so gonna flip to 12/12 then,due to the haze pheno stretch of about 3.5x the veg height... I cant Waite till these are done,so I can start my inspecta's purple urkle & purple alice fem seeds... Thinking of doing a sog grow on those.. Starting with 12/12 from seed,in 6"x6" 1g pots .... Doing the sog,because I want experience in all forms of growing and running my 400w hps jacked my electric bill up double what it was before.. And just maybe ill excel at one technique of growing,than I do others...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom