BlueBerry Feminized Auto Flower First Time Closet Grow

I only have the 400mh. I live in the middle of nowhere so i cant just run to homedepot! i am on my way to work so hopefully they are okay!!! i have read a ton of people using mh from the start they just brought the light up as i did as well, mine is a little over 3 foot from the top!! I have someone that can check on the ladys in the middle of the day if the look wilted or brown I will have the lights cut off!

I only have the 400mh. I live in the middle of nowhere so i cant just run to homedepot! i am on my way to work so hopefully they are okay!!! i have read a ton of people using mh from the start they just brought the light up as i did as well, mine is a little over 3 foot from the top!! I have someone that can check on the ladys in the middle of the day if the look wilted or brown I will have the lights cut off!

Farmr Jane, I think you'll be okay as long as temperature and humidity are good. As I mentioned above, I usually use a seedling dome at first, but I've done it without just fine too. In fact, I'm doing it right now with a Blueberry at almost the identical stage as yours, lol. So I'm in risk of the same problem.
Keep in mind, the sun is pretty bright too...

Just make sure it's not too hot and that they're at a good distance. Don't cut the lights completely if you can help it - they can be adversely affected by erratic light cycles.

They should be getting 18 hours of continuous uninterrupted light for now, followed by 6 hours of continuous uninterrupted total darkness. Switch to 12/12 after a few weeks or so and the HPS bulb.

sounds good xlr8 the temp is around 79 and humidity at 25% I will put some pics up tonight of the little ladys!! Is your grow on here as well? Would love to follow along with yours as well!!

Farmr Jane - hope you can completely trust the person that can check in the middle of the day. It's like fight club, the first rule about fight club is...

Just make sure you're safe -

sounds good xlr8 the temp is around 79 and humidity at 25% I will put some pics up tonight of the little ladys!! Is your grow on here as well? Would love to follow along with yours as well!!

Your temps look fine (perfect). It would be nice if you had a little more humidity, but 25% will certainly work. I think you're in great shape!

I'm probably going to start another journal, and I'll add it to my signature if/when I do. I journaled my first grow, but haven't taken the time on my other ones - but I've been wanting to again...

Ya its my grandpa he has just made it through cancer and kimo so he is in allot of pain these days, so some of the medicine will go to him thanks for looking out I know as well as you do the world is not a friendly place! Peace Love and Happiness

Hi Jane,

Congrats on your sprouts. :party::party::party:

As xlr8 said, your babies will be fine under the MH. 3 Feet away is perfect. I would be worried if you said the light was 12" away but 3 feet is awesome. You'll do great. RH is a little low but you'll just have to water a bit more. Plus with lower RH you have less chance to have mites or mold. Just keep an eye on the temp. That MH will produce a lot of heat. Are you venting your grow space?

So the little ladys look great tonight when i got home!!
new_grow_0022.JPG

new_grow_0041.JPG

new_grow_0051.JPG

new_grow_0062.JPG

Thanks to all my followers will keep everyone updated as much as possible!
Time for me to relax and burn one down!!!!!!!!!

So quick question on Watering!! I put about a little over half perlite and the rest ffof soil the soil in the styro cups to begin. The soil still seems moist tonight but in the morning before work can i pour little bit on top to completely wet the soil again? Will the perlite let the water just drain through wetting every thing down but not drowning them? Just want to make sure they have enough water while i am gone. The cups have plently of drain hole as well. Thanks for the help!!:bong:

Based on what I have read on this site, I can tell you that there generally is no consensus on how often you should water with soil. I recently grew a sweet basil plant on my kitchen window sill, and I would water the plant when the top layer of soil felt dry to the back of my hand. I was using MG soil with a healthy layer of perlite at the bottom. I hope this helps. :rollit:

Good deal HempRocket I just gave them a few squirts from the water bottle and check tonight when i get home!

How long should I wait to move the light a little closer?

Here are the sprouts tonight!! DO they look ok to you guys??? they leaves are just a bit bent down all of them are the same! the soil is moist and the temp was around 75 all day! Maybe I am wrong just did not look like they should be like that! also plan on moving lights closer tomorrow as the stems are getting long! Look at these little ladys and let me know what you think!
new_grow3_003.JPG

new_grow3_004.JPG

SO I did some research and I think they were thirsty! I gave them a little water and will watch them tonight see how they react! If I had to sit under that bright ass light I would want a drink every few days dont a pool full but a little swallow!

The picture was before watering i have not watered in about a day and a half soil looked good but i guess they wanted more will update in the morning

The sprouts look a little better today the stems are getting really purple and the leaves look nice and green! Ill throw some pics up tonight!!:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom