BlueBerry Feminized Auto Flower First Time Closet Grow

They look a little tired from the heat, but they're building buds quickly - nice. It seems like they're just bursting out with the white fuzzies... No luck on bringing the heat down a bit more Jane? They do look like they've made good positive progress since the last update. :cheer:

Ya they are still around 85-87 i think that the wind is beating them up a little to but i have to keep the fans running or temps skyrocket hope they turn out good!!

Day 32. Temps getting a little lower. Ladys looking better! I have to move the light up soon they are getting to around 15 in away. Any ideas on how to make the pics better under the hps??
29_days_0041.JPG

29_days_0061.JPG

29_days_0051.JPG

29_days_0071.JPG

29_days_0081.JPG

29_days_0101.JPG

29_days_0091.JPG

29_days_0111.JPG

29_days_0121.JPG

29_days_0141.JPG

29_days_0151.JPG

29_days_0161.JPG

29_days_0171.JPG

29_days_0201.JPG

29_days_0191.JPG

29_days_0211.JPG

YA its getting stinky! Does any one who has grown abunch tell me if the smell will get worse or will it stay about the same? I have a diy stink bucket now but it does not get rid of all the smell right now! Hope they dont get toooo stinky, or maybe I do!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Farmer Jane, the girls are certainly looking good. You will be able to shed those fan leaves pretty soon so focus of energy is to the buds not repairing dehydration of the leaves. I would wait another few days till the new leaves are pushing wider. How high is your light from the top of the plants? Most of the auto flowers have a tendency to stretch real easy at this stage, so don't move the light to far all at once, take an inch at a time spacing a few hrs and waiting to lights out to make final adjustment. I have had a few stinky ones, never too over bearing in my walk in closet. I use a ozone generator and it cleans the air very fast, I got one at walmart for $39 worked for 18 months then died. I have one from CAP, OZN-1 it is pretty bad ass, cost about $100

Have not moved the light yet but 1 lady is about 15 in away the rest about 16to17in. I will have to look into the ozone!

As far as smell, a good carbon filter set-up is most essential. Ozone can definitely help, but there are precautions to be aware of. You don't want to run it too close to your plants as it can cause health issues with plants. You also don't want to overdo it for your own health. Ozone JR., also by CAP is good for relatively smaller set-ups/ hobby growing. I'd put it in a room just outside the grow room that has good ventilation/space if you have it and consider using it only when you are going to have company that you don't want knowing what's going on. Read up on ozone before you jump into it would be my advice, so you know what you're getting into. It can definitely be helpful regarding odor, though.

Thanks xlr8 Probably wont run ozone this go around I am at day 35 today or 6weeks so i am over half way and dont believe the smell will get any worse and right now it is not to strong with the help of the stink bucket.
Here are some pics right before lights on this morning!! DAY 35
3 ladys are looking real good but the little lady up front left has a little leave discoloration not sure why? Will just have to keep an eye on her!!!
day_35_0021.JPG

day_35_0011.JPG

day_35_0011.JPG

day_35_0041.JPG

day_35_0031.JPG

day_35_0051.JPG

day_35_0071.JPG

Thanks everyone for the Good Vibesss!!!! I just hope they make it all the way and give me a little repayment for my investment!

Thanks everyone for the Good Vibesss!!!! I just hope they make it all the way and give me a little repayment for my investment!

I think as long as you keep up your current regimen, you should be in really good shape.

Just make sure you keep an eye on your relative humidity (RH) as the buds keep fattening up. Keep up good air movement, and be prepared to react if you start having humidity too high. Lower RH can increase resin production, and RH thats too high can cause bud mold. You'll want to keep it under 50% if possible, but you could probably be fine as long as you stay under 60%. I have a really small little dehumidifier I sometimes use to keep it down.

Sorry I'm kinda high and really want to see this go great for you... :cheer::):):)

Thanks xlr8 the humidity never gets above 40 normally 30-35 temps 82-85.
Well here they are 39 days they are looking better lately.
39_days_005.JPG

39_days_004.JPG

39_days_006.JPG

39_days_008.JPG

39_days_007.JPG

39_days_010.JPG

39_days_009.JPG

39_days_011.JPG

39_days_013.JPG

39_days_012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom