BlueBerry Feminized Auto Flower First Time Closet Grow

SORRY I have been away for a bit but here they are 50days!!!!! The buds are looking nice but the fan leaves have some discoloration????? Not sure as I cant test the soil? They get bottled water every three days thats it so?? They got about 20days left!!! Also what are some of the ways everyone prefers to dry at the end?
50_days_004.JPG

50_days_003.JPG

50_days_002.JPG

50_days_008.JPG

50_days_006.JPG

50_days_011.JPG

50_days_010.JPG

50_days_015.JPG

50_days_013.JPG

50_days_012.JPG

50_days_018.JPG

50_days_017.JPG

50_days_021.JPG

50_days_020.JPG

50_days_022.JPG

50_days_014.JPG

Thanks j42u0
They started to flower around 18 days and yes they did every thing on there own. No light forced flower all auto!!! It has been very satisfying for my first grow as things move very quickly with this auto strain!!!

Looks like it MAY be a Potassium deficiency, although I would recommend a second opinion from some of the more experienced growers! :)

Are you using R/O water and have you tested your PH?

BTW...yellowing of the larger fan leaves is normal late into flower when the plants are using up the stored nutrients, but I think it's a little early for that to be happening now if you have 20 days left.

I am using bottled water and no have no way to test ph kinda just letting them do there own thing. If in deed a potassium deficiency any recommendations to raise, to aid in the completion of the grow. Thanks for the help Mr. Krip

The first thing I'd do is check PH. Most likely, you have plenty of Potassium in your nutes, so IF there's a deficiency, I would guess it's being locked-out due to out-of-range PH. You should be able to get a cheap PH tester for under $20, and I think I'll get consensus among the experienced growers that if you're gonna grow MJ, you're gonna want to have a way to test your PH.

You could always do a flush but, again, before I had you do that on my say-so, I'd rather let some of the "veterans" chime in.

:goodluck: :cheer:

I'm following. :popcorn: Just a couple comments. You said your room was 30"x34"...and then you said 72 square feet. Are those measurements correct? Also, for better germination, I would suggest soaking your seeds in distilled water as opposed to tap water. Looking forward to some pictures.

True what you say. I goes fast better and they grow stronger. This is the only methode I use and it gives the best results. Guys listen to what CliffMohr says

Hi

I grow at the moment gree-o-matic. Maybe you can check out my journal and give me some advice...? After 1 month of veg today I have changed the light to hps and well in 2 days flower nutes.
Do you have any ideea how much 1 plant gives?( dry i mean). I know it depends on many factors but so between and between. I have 20 plants and have no clue how much I can expect

The first thing I'd do is check PH. Most likely, you have plenty of Potassium in your nutes, so IF there's a deficiency, I would guess it's being locked-out due to out-of-range PH. You should be able to get a cheap PH tester for under $20, and I think I'll get consensus among the experienced growers that if you're gonna grow MJ, you're gonna want to have a way to test your PH.

You could always do a flush but, again, before I had you do that on my say-so, I'd rather let some of the "veterans" chime in.

:goodluck: :cheer:

I'm not a soil grower, but this is all great advice. It's tough to grow MJ without measuring and adjusting the PH, especially when you are just starting out and don't yet all factors to be aware of. Best thing I can suggest is to check out these 2 links, and see what you can do to identify your issues and correct them.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Right now your buds look great, but it is happening at some expense to your fan leaves, which give your plant energy. I think you have some deficiencies that have weakened your plant some due to not having a good read on your soils PH. At certain PH ranges, nutrients can be "locked out" of the plant causing yellowing leaves and a whole myriad of other problems. If you can, I'd get a handle on measuring and adjusting your PH, and then look into giving them a good "flush" (check out flushing info in the first link). Check out the right side of this chart for good soil PH ranges. You'll notice that if your PH is below 6.5, for example, that your plants will be unable to effectively take in nutrients like Magnesium and Calcium - which they need.

Nutrient_Chart.jpg

You're still doing pretty good and your buds are coming in fine, but it's good to stay on top of issues so they don't create more problems later that result in a poor yield or dying plants. The leaf yellowing is pretty normal, but it's a little early for it to start happening as Mr. Krip mentioned.

Hope you are doing well. They are budding nicely!

If you can, I'd get a handle on measuring and adjusting your PH, and then look into giving them a good "flush" (check out flushing info in the first link). Check out the right side of this chart for good soil PH ranges. You'll notice that if your PH is below 6.5, for example, that your plants will be unable to effectively take in nutrients like Magnesium and Calcium - which they need.

I agree with this whole heartedly! It's probably not worth doing a flush until you know your PH will be in control.

Back
Top Bottom