Mrstickman First Grow Journal - 2013

I wanna ask something guys. I dont have any idea for this problem.

6 strangers in one world :party:

complete days;

power kush completes flowering period in 52 days
moby dick completes flowering period in 65 days
critical jack completes flowering period in 60 days
cheese completes flowering period in 56 days

how can I arrange these different plants to start the re-vegitative period after flowering period at the same time?
how will I start the drying periods of all at the same time?

i know that its not good to cut the plants which hasnt finished the flowering period
i know that I have to cut the plant after the trichromes start getting %60 reddish brown color in flowering period.

and what u think about the changing light source HPS to MH about to the end of the flowering period for 14 days? or more?

how will I setup all these things at the same time for my different plants?

write your ideas for this situation, Im going crazy for this. :helpsmilie:

make sure you label the pots your plants are in.
if you wish to re vegetate a plant you will need a separate area for those plants to be in.
i use a drying rack to dry my cannabis when i harvest. My drying rack is collapsible and comes with a storage bag for when its not in use.

you need a 30x jewelers loop to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Heath Robinson who used to grow very large plants recommended a 10,000 kelvin Metal Halide for the final week of flowering.

My drying rack the Cactus fast dry drying rack

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

Grower's Edge Dry Rack w/ 2in Zipper Opening (12/Cs) [728745] - Miscellaneous - Garden Accessories - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

2' Hanging Dry Net without clips - Access Hydroponic

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings - Access Hydroponic

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings

30x Jewelers loop
https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

Good Setup Donki, and nice healthy looking seedlings, looks like you got a mutant leaf on the Jack, not good or bad, remains to be seen IMO.

What seed company is your BlueBerry from?

from Dutch Passion :) thanks for comment, ur setup too man :)

i dont know what it is. i'll share photos at day 21. cya :)

is this okay bro ? :) keep calm and thanks for your advise.

Looks wonderful :cheer:, just don't start feeding that little potted plant people, at least not the good ones. ;)

You know, I am getting some weird mutations on my plants too. I got 3 sets of leaves on one branch. Not to mention the webbed toes on some of my girls! You have seen em though. You know every human has 3 unique mutations, crazy right? Once in a while the mutation is too extreme and the person is never born because the mothers body realizes it. Crazy world we live in.

As the plants grow a bit I would place a small fan in the very middle of the plants blowing directly at the light. I have not done this myself yet, but have seen several people do it with great results. Keep up the steady progress :)

Looks wonderful :cheer:, just don't start feeding that little potted plant people, at least not the good ones. ;)

You know, I am getting some weird mutations on my plants too. I got 3 sets of leaves on one branch. Not to mention the webbed toes on some of my girls! You have seen em though. You know every human has 3 unique mutations, crazy right? Once in a while the mutation is too extreme and the person is never born because the mothers body realizes it. Crazy world we live in.

As the plants grow a bit I would place a small fan in the very middle of the plants blowing directly at the light. I have not done this myself yet, but have seen several people do it with great results. Keep up the steady progress :)

I was going to start feeding with BioBizz liquid nutrients today. Because i havent feeded them for a week after I transferred them to the pots from Root it cubes.
Why shouldnt I start to feed them? Can you explain?

And how can you stay this calm besides the mutation of your own plant and mine ? :nomo: im searching mutation like a crazy. What can I do for this? Anyone knows? What is the MUTATION? Is it good or bad thing? What does mutation cause in the process ? Does my plant have a chance to get rid off mutation?

Please help me guys. :helpsmilie: :Namaste:

Please. :(

Today is day 19.
New mutant leaves are coming.I asked this situation to my seed bank.
Guys, is that big problem or not?

sorry for bad quality, iPhone photos all of them.

Critical Jack looking like ;
image103.jpeg

image-45.jpeg

image-37.jpeg

image-28.jpeg

image-112.jpeg

IMO=In My Opinion

IMO it remains to be seen if that is good or bad mutation(or neither). It is interesting though. So far does not to be impairing growth of plant. I would just let it play it and see what happens over course of week. Did you expose your seeds to radiation or something before sprouting LOL. Just joking of course stuff like this happens.

Hi guys!
I wanna ask something about the feeding
I'll start giving my liquid nutrients
Biobizz Starter kit

I know the vegetative phase is with 18/6 about 4 weeks and the flowering phase is with 12/12 about 7 or 8 weeks, is it right?
I gave the plants 24 hours light from seed to 3rd week. and the vegetative phase is starting from 3rd week i know.
so;

In the chart i got the vegetative phase is 2 weeks and the flowering phase starts from the 3th week and goes 8 weeks to the end of the harvest.

It tells me to start bio bloom (is it for flowering phase??) nutrient in the 3rd week, my plants flowering hasnt started yet they're in the 21st day and should i start giving bio-bloom as the chart tells me to do??..

Please give me your clues and tricks with using bio bizz nutrients..
Here is the chart:

and im using all mix soil.
BIOBIZZ-Schedule.jpg

i would not feed your plants the Bio Bloom until you wish to flower your plants, by the company's recommendations it is for flowering. how long your flowering phase lasts for is dependent on the strain of seeds you select, go by the breeders recommendation for flowering length until you are able to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent. you need a 30x jewelers loop to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

Ok,
The 20th day is yesterday. Sorry for the late publishing. I'd some work to do.

Generally looking of ladies ;

IMG_27286.jpg
IMG_27313.jpg

It was the first feeding after the transferred to the pots at 20th day.
Im using BioBizz %100 Organic Liquid Nutrients.

The chart is confused but I solved this. I think the chart is for "clones". Because the vegetative cycle shown on the chart is only 2 weeks.

Note ; Due to the chart I added Root Juice for extra but its only for one time. Root Juice is making strong roots. So, I think after the transfer, plants need to strength their roots in soil.

There is a picture of feeds of vegetative cycle ;

IMG_27634.jpg

Mutant Critical Jack is looking like ;
I asked to my seed bank, they said dont worry flyindonki, it will be okay.
It seems there is no problem about "mutant"
But I cropped one of the leaves which was touching the soil. I think this leaf was taking the nutrients for nothing. And this leaf was harming the balance of the plant. Is it right or did I suck?

IMG_27375.jpg

Here are more detailed pictures of ladies;

Moby Dick

moby_dick15.jpg

mobydick29.jpg

Power Kush

powerkush2.jpg
powerkush.jpg

Euforia

euforia2.jpg
euforia.jpg

Cheese ( x2 Pots Cheese I've )
cheese52.jpg
cheese210.jpg
cheese39.jpg

Blueberry

blueberry212.jpg
blueberry49.jpg

Here are the photos of ladies' house ;

IMG_27578.jpg
IMG_27324.jpg
IMG_27565.jpg

Thats all for now. Cya at the next photo post. ( at day 30 )
Stay high & green

:peace:

We started the 18/6 light cycle last night, after 6 hours dark in the morning today i noticed that some of my plants' leaves pointed up, i worried if they had a heat stress or something.. But after my searches i found out that the plants pointing up means that they are happy and healthy etc.. is this right guys? i dont have to worry, do I??

IMG_27685.jpg
IMG_27673.jpg
IMG_27664.jpg
IMG_27654.jpg

Now everthing seems normal with them again.. leaves came back to their normal looks:)
Do i have to worry in such conditions? i want to notice early if something bad is going on to repair or rescue my plants.. thats why i look after them all the time and start worrying if something extraordinary happens..
And i immediately write the changes or the developments in order not to take your time advising and suggesting.

hey Donki, Dude, that just means your plants are extra happy. Don't they look happy?

They look great to me, your BlueBerry is MUCH better then mine at same age.

The 'mutant' is different, looks like no pairs of internodes, but single. This is what the plant will do when older and still vegging. Strange that yours doing it at that age. But looks healthy as can be. Mutations are a basically equal shot to be good or bad if you think about it:)

Anyhow +reps for have a nice set of healthy babies. A lot of people over water or over fert.

:high-five::goodjob:

Hi donki, your girls are looking great, and no worries about taking the bionic leaf off the plant (i like "bionic" rather than "mutant" it makes it sound kickass) the leaf prob would have died anyway cause it was touching the soil. When the leaves point up they are good for sure, they growing strong and lovin life. :thumb:

:rollit:

Plants are looking beautiful. I figure that in nature leaves get munched by bugs and random things can batter the plants, but they still live and thrive. Each part of the plant is either a sink or a source. If a leaf is green it is a source. If a leaf is not benefiting the plant, it has the ability to cut that leaf off as well. You will notice that leaves that don't get any light will yellow and eventually fall off. The fact that the leaf was touching the soil could turn into a problem, so I don't mind the trim. I have been told leaving the petiole is a good idea as it makes the plant 'think' it still has the leaf, I guess this keeps it from slowing down at all. I would imagine there is some energy stored here as well, but I am not sure about this. A lower leaf would be a source for whatever is near it roots or nearby new shoot growing. I would avoid trimming in early growth, but that is just me.

hey Donki, Dude, that just means your plants are extra happy. Don't they look happy?

They look great to me, your BlueBerry is MUCH better then mine at same age.

The 'mutant' is different, looks like no pairs of internodes, but single. This is what the plant will do when older and still vegging. Strange that yours doing it at that age. But looks healthy as can be. Mutations are a basically equal shot to be good or bad if you think about it:)

Anyhow +reps for have a nice set of healthy babies. A lot of people over water or over fert.

:high-five::goodjob:

Thanks crawdady, i got the info after my searches. Your Blueberry good too :)

Hi donki, your girls are looking great, and no worries about taking the bionic leaf off the plant (i like "bionic" rather than "mutant" it makes it sound kickass) the leaf prob would have died anyway cause it was touching the soil. When the leaves point up they are good for sure, they growing strong and lovin life. :thumb:

:rollit:

Thanks stealthgrow, I think so :) they'r growing strong and lovin life :party:

Plants are looking beautiful. I figure that in nature leaves get munched by bugs and random things can batter the plants, but they still live and thrive. Each part of the plant is either a sink or a source. If a leaf is green it is a source. If a leaf is not benefiting the plant, it has the ability to cut that leaf off as well. You will notice that leaves that don't get any light will yellow and eventually fall off. The fact that the leaf was touching the soil could turn into a problem, so I don't mind the trim. I have been told leaving the petiole is a good idea as it makes the plant 'think' it still has the leaf, I guess this keeps it from slowing down at all. I would imagine there is some energy stored here as well, but I am not sure about this. A lower leaf would be a source for whatever is near it roots or nearby new shoot growing. I would avoid trimming in early growth, but that is just me.

Thanks RainStacks, I did it my way. I think its true. So I cut the bionic leaf. That way is so experimental but I like this way :high-five:

:thanks: all subscribers, new followers : )
cya soon

Back
Top Bottom