First Time Grow Northern Lights Feminized Autoflower

Looks perfect so far :thumb:

Thanks Antics! You have any idea this plant is going to get? My biggest one is 3 feet now and grows rapidly every time I water or feed her haha. She is currently 12 inches away from the 400 watt hps light. So I don't believe she is stretching?

Where has the time gone?? It's now the beginning of week 8 of the plants grow!

The two girls are doing very well and continue to add growth to their flowers every day!

Mr. Puff- She is currently 37 inches tall and has a lot of small flowers all over the plant. One thing that concerns me is that the top stem, where the main cola grows does not have huge flowers. The flowers are also spacey between each other.

Sandy- She is definitely the shorter of the two plants. She is currently 25 inches tall. However, she's loaded with dense large flowers all over the plant!

The plants are still on a 12 on 12 off light off pattern, under a 2100k 400 watt hps light.

Can anyone tell by the flowers how much further they are from budding? The website I ordered them from said about 68 days, and I know they are about a week fast on their prediction. So I'm guessing about 2 more weeks of flowering before budding?

Please leave your thought and comments anything is greatly appreciated! :thanks:

IMG_174220.jpg

View image in gallery

Nah mate, they look like they still have a ways to go. My guess would be at least another 4 weeks or so. Get a jewelers loupe and start checking trichome color once the pistils start to brown. When you have a good mix of cloudy and amber, thats when you wanna harvest.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom