Drama's Indoor - RV - Autofem Grow Journal

dial down the lights a bit, lift them or lower the plants, they look salvageable to me :)

edit: the top and middle ones do anyway, not sure about the bottom one tbh.

To quote monty python's life of brian; "ooh you lucky bastard" lol

" brian, come and clean your room out !!!... Ohh hello officer i will right with you dear !!! "...

Welcome to :420:

Best of luck in ya grow

Will interesting to watch... I would use the t5 for propagation, before using the intense Hps/mh... Let the little ones go to kindergarten/ nursery first, before going onto big school..:laughtwo:

Enjoy your learning curve , its gonna be big and so worth it.. With the help available on here , you will be fine fellow grower

:peace::Namaste:

Pics just came thru...

Looks like light damage to me.... Lets hope they pull thru..

Definately get them under the flourous Asap.. The " gentler" light should give em a chance to recover.

Alot can be acheived with floros ... Have a look at my journal, it mite help you visualize the potential you have in that space my friend

:bravo:

Pics just came thru...

Looks like light damage to me.... Lets hope they pull thru..

Definately get them under the flourous Asap.. The " gentler" light should give em a chance to recover.

Alot can be acheived with floros ... Have a look at my journal, it mite help you visualize the potential you have in that space my friend

:bravo:

Every CFL grower has read that journal, it's like bible pages to some of us lol

Every CFL grower has read that journal, it's like bible pages to some of us lol

Why thankyou, for your kind words... Im glad it has helped people in their grows......

My latest grow is approaching harvest, cant wait to sample little cerdito..

:Namaste:

i moved them under a 400w set to 350w on the dimable ballast. i think had a way higher bulb than i thought in there .. so should i swap them to the t5? i will read your journal as soon as a get a chance .. thanks for the reply

I'd stick them under the floros for now, but my opinion is based on having no experience with the professional lighting systems you have there.

once under the floros, put your hand under the light, if it feels just right (not too hot, not too warm) then that's where you want your plants... unless you're going to be away for more than a day, in which case put them a little lower; as they wouldn't appreciate growing into the lighting array.

wow ..i posted this pic earlier
2014-05-10_11-53-42_508.jpg
after i watered and changed the light to a 400w turned down to 360w on the ballast the plant above has stood straight up and produced a set of second leaves in a matter of maybe 5 hrs .. thought she was dead for sure .. this plant is weird though . the strongest looking germinated seed has yet to show her head but the slower taking germinated seeds that i planted 3 days later is the biggest lady of all.

that's excellent. the way i think of these plants is that they want to live, so if they die, i killed them, but if there's any life in them at all, they'll come back from the edge.

this one could turn out to be your strongest plant... have you given them names? lol

that's excellent. the way i think of these plants is that they want to live, so if they die, i killed them, but if there's any life in them at all, they'll come back from the edge.

this one could turn out to be your strongest plant... have you given them names? lol

no not yet on the names . wanna make sure they are stickin around. definitely going to have to pick a few names ,, not as many is a planned but hey, if i get 4 0f 9 ill b ok.. sucks cause all of them germinated nicley..like u said i must have killed them.. i hope they do good now cause im disabled and cant hang that t5 without a friends help and i have to remove one reflector.

in that case, just keep them under what you have for the mean time til you can get some help with that light. if she stood up and grew some leaves she must be happy enough. not worth wreckin yourself over it. :)

in that case, just keep them under what you have for the mean time til you can get some help with that light. if she stood up and grew some leaves she must be happy enough. not worth wreckin yourself over it. :)
i agree .. give me five mins ill post a pic of the turnaround .. its like magic lol

hmm i might could hang a few of these
easier than a t5
2014-04-04_16-18-36_34.jpg

I'm doing my entire grow under two of those. they're doing the bizzo so far. what wattage is it? looks like a 6U 250w but i can't see which colour spectrum it is. either way, yeah you can grow under that.

The plant is looking well, she's a fighter. reminds me of one of mine who started out with a helmet made of seed shell and is now leaving all her colleagues in a dust cloud.

first lesson learned.. start the babies under florescent bulbs ... i have stunted the hell of these girls. still crazy to me the best looking germinated seeds still havent popped.. probably cooked them . i will give them another few days before i empty them out and see ..

Back
Top Bottom