Droopy leaves

curlybud

Seems like i'm getting one prob after another here :hmmmm: :straightface:

I correted my pH from around 6 down to 5.4 last night after reading it was a more optimal range. Got up this morning, had a peek at her during her night time and saw this
X.JPG

Is it the brutal drop in pH that's stressing her? She's in a bubbler, been drinking OK as my PPM has slightly increased.. reads at about 830, pH 5.4 as of last nite, temps with lights off around 22C on about 26, water temp 24. Day 17.

Help greatly appreciated, thanks

Thanks McBudz. She seems a lot better now. I was following the advice in this thread where it says the optimal range is 5.2.. Apparently it's not, heh

Again, thanks, you've been so helpful! :grinjoint:

Still learning hydro myself but I have read where some breeders suggest different hydro pH levels at different stages of growing. I need to find the literature again to be exact but I believe it started (early veg) high like low 6's high 5's and eventually went to mid to low 5's in flower. There is no exact number to be at. Each environment is unique and therefore your plant will respond slightly different. One persons strain / grow room / setup will yield great results at 5.2 where another will get better results at 5.7 or 6.0. You need to tweak little things here and there and read your plants feedback. If you get good feedback at 5.8 then go with it. The ridge texture on your leaves is a sign of low pH. leaves should be relatively smooth not so much like a ruffle's potato chip. :)

I have a question that im hoping you can help me with. Like curlybud im having a problem with my plant but only on the hybrid haze/skunk does the leaves seem to be curling inward and look to b drying up. now only on a couple of leaves the rest of the plant looks good. this goes for all the haze/ skunk all other stains r good no problems. tem 75/78 humid 43/46 ph 6.9/7.0 i water only when needed growing 2 400 mh . would really appreciate the help thank you

Back
Top Bottom