Dry amendment issue?

extocity

been using dry amendments on my 2nd tent giving them a try. 7/8plants look perfectly fine. my ggxzkittlez one is running into an issue and not really sure what. leafs looked bad the last few days but today it looks horrid so id figure id give my luck a chance here. any imput would be appreciated.

temps-72-79F60-70% humidity.

nutes- down to earth 4-4-4 mix. 2tbs every 3weeks. was fine till this week.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

my issue is since im using dry amendments. even if i give nutes itll take time for it to get to the plant. debating if i should give it 1feed with bottled nutes just to give it what it needs and then dry feed tomorrow.but not really sure.

I had my GDP plant in a 5 gallon smart pot for a little over 6 weeks and she was MAD at me for it(Upped her to a 15gal and in 3 days she was back happy). A healthy vigorous growing plant can swallow up a small 3 gal smartie in 2 to 3 weeks easy so a Month isn't a bad assessment or hypothesis and if you are feeding every three weeks, that soil may be close to exhausted of nutrients and showing deficiencies because of it. 2 tablespoons every 3 weeks isn't much, my bets on exhausted and or depleted soil and a bigger pot with fresh soil should fix her. Do not try to take the plant out of a smart pot dry though, it's more than likely embedded in the material, a good watering and she will strip off no problem, just take your time.

With the plant looking healthy other than being droopy and a few leaves, it looks like a good size plant and 3 gallons isn't going to cut it. I would get her into a 7gal at least and flip it in two weeks when it's had a chance to get established. Other than that, the plant looks promising, give her some room to spread her wings. :meditate:

I use 3 gal for Auto's every once in awhile and it's barely enough, I'm going with 5gal under QB's, the 3's were almost maxxed out under a Mars light.

Back
Top Bottom