Dude Looks Like a Lady. Help! Are these Balls?

HeartWW

Dude_looks_like_a_lady.jpg

Re: Dude Looks Like a Lady. Help!! Are these Balls?

Please tell me that these are Fem pre flowers and not Pre Nanna's. Or...Ruin my 60 days of growing so I can start over, This is a Beautiful compact Sleestack Skunk..Hate to kill it.

MALE BUDDY:( Sorry to tell ya... Maybe hermie, but either way youll get some nuts. Damn stupid male plants! Ive still only grown 1 male plant in over 14yrs.. DUMB LUCK?? MAYBE:)

Has to be the worst Hermie in history because the plant has Buds but tons of balls too. Shall I kill it? or try to castrate it?

it would be pretty hard to remove all those pollen sacks, if u risk it and its able to produce the smallest amount of pollen ur bud is gonna be filled with seed.

Well mate, do you have any females into flower?? You can always remove the male and a female and pollinate it, then youd have some good SleexSkunkxwotever else?? It sucks going thru all that then to see balls:( But yeah its not gunna do much for you, you can still toke it, but picking out seed cases from my bowl shits me!!!

Just a question... Did it show the 2 white pre-hairs at the branch/stalk junction prior to flower?? This is the thing to look for mate - 2 white hairs in a small calyx at the main stem/branch joint. Then usually it should be a female? Hope this helps later? Cheers. Smokemup

Just a question... Did it show the 2 white pre-hairs at the branch/stalk junction prior to flower?? This is the thing to look for mate - 2 white hairs in a small calyx at the main stem/branch joint. Then usually it should be a female? Hope this helps later? Cheers. Smokemup

Naa man. I put it into flower 21 days ago and it started to put on buds at day 11 and they were nice. Then 4 days later, Balls show up with no hairs at all in the crotches just these volleyballs.. Man they came on fast too. There is actually balls in with the buds. Guess I'll pitch it tomorrow. I'm already germinating some Lemon Skunk Feminized. Nothing but Fem seeds for me from now on.

Those be balls. Trust me, I know balls. From up close, from far away and from everywhere between...that's a germinator for sure.

Hmmm. Interesting mate?? But yeah unfortunately prob a good idea to scrap it, you can always trim out what you can so you still do get some smoko, you ll get stoned just not as well, so maybe try salvage some seed free nugs.. Waste not want not!!
And about this feminised seed thing.. I dont get it, as Ive read a fair few cases of ppl buying Fem. seeds and still growing males??
I usually grow from BAGSEED, with the only scrutineering being my own visual cues - I look for a grey ish seed color, preferrably with some nice black stripes thru it and on one side of the seed - what looks to be a raised section where the tap root comes from.
As Ive stated - AND THIS ISNT A CRAPPY FAIRYTALE- Its the truth - Out of ALL the seeds Ive germinated and grown ( about 80 ) Ive only ever had 1 male grow. So thats like a 99% strike rate!! Shit if I played baseball still Id be a star.. Well if baseball was about growing weed:) But yeah, I dont know but I think the soil make up may also have a part in how the seed turns out - I MAY BE WAYYY OFF TRACK HERE - but yeah, I choose as I said the seed, and usually germinate and grow nearly the same way each time. DUMB LUCK POSSIBLY TOO!!
so whatever you choose maybe try get wat you can off the male and start ya new project. Wont be long before you see flowers again!!
Catch ya, Smokemup..

Thanks for all of the replies. I'll watch for a couple days and let the plant work on the buds a little and chop it before the pollen pops. I wish I had the luck of all females..Thanks again.

Actually just a few days ago i chopped a plant from the same strain as it turned out to be male and it is a compact strain. I will deff grow it again in the future.

yup...sad to say...balls it is! Look for skinny, lengthy growths is same places...usually white ot VERY light colored.
BEST SOLUTION: C-L-O-N-E your next female!!! I couldnt STAND that 50/50 chance of male or female bullshit!
...and dont trust 'feminized seeds" WTF is THAT all about?
Anyway...i was lucky and had a friend who got females from EXCELLENT strains...and i got me a couple clones....
Clones can be tricky at first...lost and cried a couple times...BUT I LEARNED!
YOU WILL TOO BROTHER! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!
peace

Back
Top Bottom