Dutch Master Gold?

Cashed27

I recently purchased the Dutch Master Gold nutrient line and was wondering if anyone had any luck with it, all is dutch master except sweet leaf
Gold Bloom A+B
Gold Grow A+B
Max Flower
Max Grow
Zone
Silica
And
Dr. Hornby's Sweet Leaf

Check out "Pan's" current grow journal. That's all he uses and he is hhaving good sucess with it. I'm currently using gold series grow a & b for my dwc. It's pretty good.

Hey,

stumbled upon this right before purchasing Liquid Light and Gold Saturator. big bucks, but in the long run, its pennies. When I switched to Dutch master Gold, I decided there is no reason to use anything but what is stated on their online calculator. It really is worth it...go see

:peacetwo:

I recently purchased the Dutch Master Gold nutrient line and was wondering if anyone had any luck with it,

"RetiredDude" would swear by DM Gold. He had some incredible hauls.

Ebb & gro hydro system

Just DM Gold A&B and Cal-Mag. Really incredible harvests.

RIP RetiredDude.

SF

I used gold before I switched to soil. This is a pic of a 2008 sensi star grow in three microgardens using Gold.
000_0066.JPG

If I was still growing dro I would'nt use any other brand except maybe H&G. The results were fantastic. I still use Liquid Light + Penetrator on my ladies :goodluck:

I am using all the gold line with add 27 and just started liquid light last night :) love the stuff just watch the plants they will tell you how to feed. In veg I over feed and locked them up :( flushed and came back very nice though just a rookie though.

It is my humble opinion that Dutch Master Gold has a tendency to leave a large amount of residule salts depending on your medium. I unfortunatly have ten liters of Grw a, b, and Bloom a, b, so i am kinda stuck with the stuff until it is used. After this happens, i am going to give canna aqua a run, i am being told it is very clean... Recently i have been all over the map, I tried perlite as a medium, then i tried Coco next, but i don't think there is anything better then a good running Areoponics system. The growth rate, yield, and quality is just superior, again, in my humble opinion :O)

try using hydroton. I found gold to be very clean with virtually no salt build up in the medium or system. I've used it in ebb & flo, cap ebb & gro, and in a homemade aeroponic bucket systems and they all ran super clean. I also used it at full strength according to the instructions on the bottle. I never used a ppm meter, kept the ph at 5.8 and changed the reservoir every 10 days.:goodluck:

I have used it on one tray and didn't like the results compared to GH and Cutting Edge, I am currently trying out Soul Synthetics made by Aurora(ROOTS ORGANICS) compared to GH. I have also been told by some reputable growers here that Humboldt Nutrients is actually an upgrade to DM and I think I will try it next. I havn't found anything yet that beats the GH formula that I have had for years now(got it from a master grower in Cali caught him in a brain lapse moment). But always start with the recomendations of the maker and make your adjustments accordingly.

I used gold before I switched to soil. This is a pic of a 2008 sensi star grow in three microgardens using Gold.
000_0066.JPG

If I was still growing dro I would'nt use any other brand except maybe H&G. The results were fantastic. I still use Liquid Light + Penetrator on my ladies :goodluck:

Yeah bro...I switched to soil as well...love Soil! Love Dutch Masters Gold to for Hydro...its stupendous!! Check out my Journal Bro

I have used it on one tray and didn't like the results compared to GH and Cutting Edge, I am currently trying out Soul Synthetics made by Aurora(ROOTS ORGANICS) compared to GH. I have also been told by some reputable growers here that Humboldt Nutrients is actually an upgrade to DM and I think I will try it next. I havn't found anything yet that beats the GH formula that I have had for years now(got it from a master grower in Cali caught him in a brain lapse moment). But always start with the recomendations of the maker and make your adjustments accordingly.

Hey my friendo...What do you mean by this>>>I have also been told by some reputable growers here that Humboldt Nutrients is actually an upgrade to DM. You always believe what ya hear?

If I believed everything I was informed ofPigs would fly and there is no Santa Claus LOL. I work in a garden supply store so I hear all kinds of stories. I didn't say what I heard was the word of The Weed God I just said a few of the growers that have come in were useing DM for years they have recently switched so I asked why. They showed me the results at a later time away from work and I have to say I was impressed. They stil had pics of the DM product and had some left over buds from 2 harvest before and had some from the new harvest with HN and their were some noticable differeces in the aroma and the high.

Back
Top Bottom