Ebb & gro hydro system

Ive had quite a few hydro setups....I usualy build them myself but had good reports on this on before I shelled $550 shipped. It paid for itself in the first crop....I'm on the 3rd crop on now and it has be completly, the most trouble free crop I have grown.......The DMG helps to....that's Doutch Masters Gold.:Rasta:

I love my ebb and grows.

I use a high gph rated submersible pump with 3/4 inch hose to drain the barrel in about 10 minutes. I use a GE Merlin Garden Pro RO filter to fill in under 3 hours. Mix nutes in adjust pH if needed and watch my plants grow. I run 10 day res cycles so I drain and fill the res every 10 days. About 5 days in I top off with water and adjust pH to 5.5 as needed (maybe once in a 10 day cycle) . GH Flora Series Nutes. Never a problem. I flood evenly dispersed over 24 hours 6 times a day for 30 minutes.

he probably has it on a mover so that he can still attain his coverage

Nope I got no mover at all.....the bulb is stationary except raising and lowering it...........

10_30_09_i.jpg

week_5_Bloom_001.jpg

The 2 big ones in the back are mother clones both are in soil........
:Rasta::Rasta:

Nope I got no mover at all.....the bulb is stationary except raising and lowering it...........

10_30_09_i.jpg

week_5_Bloom_001.jpg

The 2 big ones in the back are mother clones both are in soil........
:Rasta::Rasta:

wowwwwwwwwzerz... how big is your grow room/canopy?

I was looking into doin an e&f for my next grow, hopefully. what was your yield last harvest?

ill basically have the same setup as you bro, but ill be using AN (different strokes for different folks lol)
AN Connesieur + AN Overdrive + AN BIG Bud & possible DM Penetrator Foliar Spray. And for cloning ill steal Pitvipers cloning recipe.
Hopefully I'll do okay :)

hats off to ya tho OGD, your ladies look pretty as hell under the 1-1000 watter they look very much content & happy..

it should definitely be a good birthday for u this year fa shizzle :surf::yummy:

Just purchased 4 of these systems, got a good deal $1750 shipped. To start, I plan on using the buckets from 3 of the systems to create my first crop of 48. I then plan on building the other systems myself. I am growing in 2000sq ft and plan on 2 main rooms, 1 for vegging and 1 for flowering, each holding 96 plants. Each room is split into 1000 sq ft. In the veg room I am planning on 3 1000w lights, 2MH and 1 HPS, 3 1000w lights, 2 hps and 1 mh in the flowering room. Any comments/ideas would be appreciated.

I think you are going to need more lights for that many plants. try using 600's to cover more area for less. 6 x 600's will cover a 96 plant area better but I would go with up to 8 or 10 to do it right or go with less plants. a 1000 will cover 18 close together plants optimally so you would need 5-6 for a 96 plant setup imo.

I currently use 2 600's and 1 400 to adequately cover 24 sites in a 8 x 4 tent. And these sites are as close together as you really want to get. Even Pitviper is really pushing it with 2 x 1000's on movers with 20 something plants.

Any one else have any thoughts?

Thanks DroJo that was my last grow as you probably already know...lol just got me a vaporizer and been testing it at different heats....Im quite stoned right now as you are no bought........:roorrip:

I think you are going to need more lights for that many plants. try using 600's to cover more area for less. 6 x 600's will cover a 96 plant area better but I would go with up to 8 or 10 to do it right or go with less plants. a 1000 will cover 18 close together plants optimally so you would need 5-6 for a 96 plant setup imo.

I currently use 2 600's and 1 400 to adequately cover 24 sites in a 8 x 4 tent. And these sites are as close together as you really want to get. Even Pitviper is really pushing it with 2 x 1000's on movers with 20 something plants.

Any one else have any thoughts?

McBudz is on point. I would go with 10 600's. If I had to do it again I would use 600's. I really need to add at least another 1000 and thats in a 10x10 area, If your gonna do it....do it right.

Back
Top Bottom