Dutchman’s Journey With BudgetLED!

What’s up everyone!
Dutchman here!

This is an introduction to my experience so far with my @BudgetLED grow lights!

So I purchased a 500W Kit a little while back to make as my permanent flowering light. It’s 3000K full spectrum with added red. Fully dimmable this big beauty is an absolute beast! Crazy bright with wall to wall coverage for my 4x4!!

Here’s some specs:
This LED grow light is designed to be the ultimate flowering unit. Each kit utilizes 4 custom designed & full spectrum LED boards with Samsung LM301B, Osram Deep Red LED 660nm, and Osram Far Red 730nm. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 200 to 500 (+/- 5%) watts.
I will be flowering under this light full time and I’ll be posting all of my results as I progress through my grows and flowering cycles!

I have since then received a 120W fully dimmable Kit which is in my grow box approximately 28”x32”! This 120W Light is insanely bright with a strong penetration! Amazing coverage for my grow box and the Young ones are loving it so far!

Here’s some details:
The Series 2+ Heatsink Free Full Spec 120 Watt Indoor LED grow light is designed to be the ultimate full cycle light. Each kit utilizes 2 custom designed & truly full spectrum LED boards with Samsung LM301B, LG UV, Osram Blue 450nm, Osram Deep Red LED 660nm, and Osram Far Red 730nm. This particular unit is the dimmable version with wattage output from 30 to 120 (+/- 5%) watts.

I’ll be using the 120W as a full time seedling/clone light as well as a Autoflower light when I’m not popping new genetics!

I would love for you all to follow along and see how these lights do!

If your interested in seeing how these lights perform I encourage you to come on over and join me in my newest journal!

Thanks for the night mention, Dutchman! If anyone has any questions, please let us know!

Back
Top Bottom