DutchSeedsShop vs. BuyDutchSeeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dutch Seeds Shop vs. Buy Dutch Seeds?

Yes he is! got me for $90 cad. You folks should consider changing the look of your site, I understand that this would be a major pain in the ass not to mention the cost, but your site are to "alike" and its easy to be mistaken. By the way his site is still operational!

I'm thinking that buydutchseeds is the real deal and that dutchseedsshop is a fake or semi-fake.

Look at Nov23rd 2010. This is the new layout of the site. You can also see that the site started to get logged in 2003.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

A year later dutchseedsshop pops up using the same format

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

I would think that dutchseedsshop is ripping off buydutchseeds.

I would like to buy from dutchseedsshop.com because of the lowest prices I have seen. It makes me question a lot.

420 I would like you input on this please

Even though you think that DSS is ripping off BDS you still want to buy from DSS.......

We are hoping to have this resolved today, however half our team is tied up dealing with other site drama at the moment. There are only so many places we can be at once. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support. We are truly grateful. :Namaste:

An update from 420 Magazine Management

DutchSeedsShop (not to be confused with BuyDutchSeeds.com) has been removed as a sponsor, their banner has been disabled, and they no longer have posting privileges on our site. 420 Magazine's standard for such decisions is "is it more probably so, than not?" and while we were not able to definitively confirm the validity of complaints, the quantity and lack of reported redress was sufficient to meet our decision-making standards.

We thank our members for their patience while we performed our investigation and analysis of the complaints about DutchSeedsShop. 420 Magazine tends to err on the side of caution when it comes to such issues, due to the impossibility of acquiring complete information, and the potential severity of damage to the accused.

We are particularly appreciative of the professionalism and loyalty of our sponsor Frans van Dijk and his company, BuyDutchSeeds.com. Frans has shown extraordinary patience during this process and we are truly grateful.

Lastly, we respectfully request that further discussion of this matter, if necessary, be restricted to Private Message. Please direct any questions to staff.

Greenest Regards
The 420 Magazine Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom