DWC Clone

Here ya go
F44AA4A5-E6C7-4EA3-BFCD-464E4765F5AB.png

I would use spring , tap , or ro .. ALL WITH Cali mag regardless.. but I would not use distilled .
that was pounded into me .. not exactly sure why. I just won’t.

Assholes and opinions, we all have one !

Good luck with your grow .. I hope that little one bounces back for you !
namaste

Thanks again, from what I’m reading Zerowater and distilled are not the same. Zerowater is closer to RO water but somewhere between it and tap as it doesn’t remove the extremely tiny particles like RO does.

Here ya go
F44AA4A5-E6C7-4EA3-BFCD-464E4765F5AB.png

A company that sells reverse osmosis water products stating that they're as good as or better than distillers? Whodathunkit? :rolleyes:

Here's a document from the University of Nevada-Lincoln that might be a little less biased (and a lot more informative) :

As mentioned in it (and as common sense dictates), it's a good idea to get your water tested before buying a water-treatment/filtration device, or even deciding which type to get. Otherwise, you might be unnecessarily water or electricity. And money.

A company that sells reverse osmosis water products stating that they're as good as or better than distillers? Whodathunkit? :rolleyes:

Here's a document from the University of Nevada-Lincoln that might be a little less biased (and a lot more informative) :

As mentioned in it (and as common sense dictates), it's a good idea to get your water tested before buying a water-treatment/filtration device, or even deciding which type to get. Otherwise, you might be unnecessarily water or electricity. And money.
My water company already provides a complete chemical analysis of their water. It’s pretty clean by today’s standards. No volatile organics, no synthetic organics
0.008 PPM of aluminum
0.00184 PPM of lead
0.99 PPM of fluoride
0.05 PPM of Iron
0.11 PPM of copper
0.0013 PPM of manganese
0.38 PPM of Nitrates
10.2 PPM of Sodium, and no other inorganics. 20 PPM of chloride
188 TDS
9.8 PPM of Magnesium
31 PPM of Calcium
1.35 PPM of organic carbon
average PH of 7.3
82 alkalinity
average of 1.2 PPM of orthophosphate
117 calcium carbonate hardness
.027 PPM of Trihalomethanes
.014 PPM of Haloacetic acids.
do you think I need to filter this at all?

thanks @TorturedSoul
it’s getting a little too technical for me , hense my disclaimers ( plural) And screen shot to demonstrate the extent or/and lack my knowledge
running back to my corner
stay safe and be kind
out

So I didn’t mention this before but this clone has little flowers with white hairs showing. I’m pretty sure it’s going through a re-veg as the new leaves are 3 finger leaves and not 5 finger like the lower leaves. Could this be causing an issue also?

It will look ugly for awhile but will grow out of it probably got cut during transition

You will find the more you baby them the less they grow that's why they say not to top feed make them work to get to that water I quit using rockwool to because it slowed them down
Another thing if you get the cube to close to the top of the net pot the plant will fall over easy when it gets heavy with buds you can always ad more clay later once the plant starts growing

Relax it's just a weed not rocket science

It will look ugly for awhile but will grow out of it probably got cut during transition

You will find the more you baby them the less they grow that's why they say not to top feed make them work to get to that water I quit using rockwool to because it slowed them down
Another thing if you get the cube to close to the top of the net pot the plant will fall over easy when it gets heavy with buds you can always ad more clay later once the plant starts growing

Relax it's just a weed not rocket science
Your last comment is so true. My current flowering plant, as I said, was grown in an AeroGarden with a 30w light and too small of a Rez. I didn’t care about air temps or humidity levels or really anything. I just let it do it’s thing and it worked great. Then I realized the light wouldn’t be high enough, looked into getting another with a tent, and fell straight down that rabbit hole of getting everything as perfect as I can. Plants are funny. It seems if you try to hard, they die, if you just let them go, they grow amazing. Obviously that’s not 100% true but still. I ripped out my broccoli and zucchini from my pots outside after they started dying a little about 2-3 weeks ago and threw them in the trash. Yet, they are both still green and flowing in the trash.

So here she is now. She’s not doing great. Really showing some signs of nutrient deficiency. I stopped top feeding when you guys said. Been using a 400 PPM nutrient mix. Her roots are starting to poke through the net pot as well but not deep enough to hit the water. I’ve been spraying her with water once a day but no nutes. She’s not dead but I fear she is dying. Should I resume too feeding? Using a foliar spray? Is there anything I can do to save her?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 89
So here she is now. She’s not doing great. Really showing some signs of nutrient deficiency. I stopped top feeding when you guys said. Been using a 400 PPM nutrient mix. Her roots are starting to poke through the net pot as well but not deep enough to hit the water. I’ve been spraying her with water once a day but no nutes. She’s not dead but I fear she is dying. Should I resume too feeding? Using a foliar spray? Is there anything I can do to save her?

stop spraying her she is a hydro plant
Namaste

I do understand your frustration to be sure !
She should be seeking water and nutrients that you provide in the bucket ,You should not have to spray anything on it at this stage
proper ph/ ec , temp/ , nutes , water level, source of water , all very important
Is your air pump outside of your tent ?
it really could be anything
I just recognize mistakes I’ve made . Lotsa help out there to be sure , good luck!
Namaste

Well it finally happened. I think we reached the turning point! She had explosive growth over the past few days and roots have gone crazy. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784.6 KB · Views: 89
Just a final check up before flower. She’s doing amazing. I may have even let her get too y’all as she’s almost a foot now. Will most likely have to do some rigging to be able to get the light high enough due to 1 ft wire hangers. Though the flowering tent has a light with a dimmer switch so maybe that will actually come in handy. My flowering plant unfortunately was a hermie, I thought I got all the male flowers but looking today I found sporadic opened males. One of the buds I trimmed for test had a seed in it. Hopefully the buds aren't packed with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom