DWC Lowryrder2 breeding grounds with lst'n(1st grow 400w hps)

ok I will post pics on within a couple hours of SUZY Q and betty white and i have one LR still in there i will also give an update about her. thanks you guys for sticking it out sorry ya'll had to wait. Tips arn't browing just curling my ppm s around 1000 in betty white and 500 for
SUZY Q

ok here is the new LR doing great nutes at 500ppm she is really starting to take off
big_growth.jpg

and here is a couple shots of betty white sorry my camera sucks
big_growth_008.jpg

i will post some more of her in a few here is SUZY Q
big_growth_002.jpg

big_growth_001.jpg

i will try to get some more better one when the light goes off

that's crazy how fat your leaves are... i dunno. to be honest, i'm not real happy with the website we got our seeds from. 1/5 of the AxM seeds didn't germinate, and now it looks like 4/10 of the Fem Straw Cough seeds aren't germinating... we'll see.

i put them in a soaking wet pad of paper towels. they get no light and sit still in a dark room temp place. i've heard of just dropping them in water and waiting till they begin to germ to take them out and put into soil.

i like to put them under like a VCR or playstation or near the back of the TV the 80 degrees or so is great and i have never had a problem.love it tap roots will be a inch in no time try one of these days would like to see how it works for others

thank you man. I thought only a couple people have been reading my journal but i am noticing alot more face around here. thanks again for the rep. lord knows i'm trying.

ok update BEtty White is growing finally like crazy nonstop. about or close to 1 gallon a day she has been drinking few a couple days know i did some LSTN on suzy Q yesterday i will post pics tonight of her sorry again my camera sucks

and no new news on the LR2 shes growing but no sign yet

ok hey guys sorry it has been a while alot going on these days.. anyways betty whits wont stop growing UP and i need her to before she hits the light and i have to move everything that would suck anyone have any ideas about stopping or haulting their upward growth.she has like 20 tops wish i could get or may be barrow a good camera to take some pics mine cant get a good shot even if my life depends on it sorry guys. some help would be great. as for suzy Q getting very thick in a couple days i will change her water clean her bucket and up the disage to 1000ppm 300ppm sensi and 700 of the connes. any ways betty is sucking this water up like crazy almost a gal a day3 feet in diameter and 3 1/2 feet tall shes a be-ute. the LR@ is comming along need to up her dosage as well to aoud 700

sorry my camera suck so i am concluding this journal i will have a new camera by the time the next grow goes sorry folks plants are not doing so good

ok alright your wish is my comand I will keep posting there is a little problem with the plants check this link out,
leaf curling some nute burn lots of pics need help
they arre slow growing to tell you the truth righ now betty white is 41" tall and 38 wide in the biggest section. suzy Q is 19 inches just cliped about 30 leaves from her because she has so much branching could even lst'n or supercrop or anything shes is just a good grower

nutes are at 1800ppm with betty and 1650ppm with ssuzy betty has atleast 15 tops and i only fIM'd once crazy huh my camera sucks but i will do my best take some pics beforee hthe light comes on thanks for the support guys.

well pan and everyone else that has been watching this grow soo sorry for all the problems i have had HARD DRIVE took a SH!T and betty has been growing so slow i just decided to flush, harvest and concentrate on suzy she is doing good.betty has been flushing for a week today. friday i will cut down and dry for a week. meanwhile i will try to barrow a camera to take pics needed to sell to buy a hard drive thanks sorry i sucked dat this journal

Back
Top Bottom