Dynavap B Portable

Grr I lost my Omnivong, well I didn't but anyways.. If I buy one again I'm going for full titanium model as the wooden tip is a bit rough and I've always got a bit of wood flavour when inhaling.

Euhm yes Dynavaps are pretty nice, very compact, non electric, loads of flavour, a tiny bit of a learning curve in the sense well you're doing the extracting so the way it's ground, heat management, how you drag, you got to get used to it to make the most of it.

Grr I lost my Omnivong, well I didn't but anyways.. If I buy one again I'm going for full titanium model as the wooden tip is a bit rough and I've always got a bit of wood flavour when inhaling.

Euhm yes Dynavaps are pretty nice, very compact, non electric, loads of flavour, a tiny bit of a learning curve in the sense well you're doing the extracting so the way it's ground, heat management, how you drag, you got to get used to it to make the most of it.
Thanks - wanting one for dry flower

Or maybe just wait a bit, don't know where you at but over here the 2022 model usually will be offered at a discount soon, or other sales at end of the year.
The silicon handle does look like a good grip though, but I'm not sure how that's going to age.. I'd keep it with the standard version that's released each year.. that way spare parts and caps usually are not a problem as well going forward.

Also funny that they bring out a "portable" I mean .. they all are.

Back
Top Bottom